Chapter 12

Sixer nodded and I continued.

" I've been alive longer than this whole universe and dimension you meat-sacks live in-"Stan growled lightly at me cutting me off as Sixer just glared at me.

Anger and hate where clear in his eyes. But also was fear.

Fear I would do something to his family and him and of course my Pinetree. I am a powerful demon after all and I rule the underworld that in the Christian religion I would be the "devil" so I understand his fear.

But I would never hurt my Pinetree. He is my queen and will rule along sides me in the underworld for the rest of eternity and beyond.

I rolled my eyes and Pinetree squeezed my hand softly. I looked down at him with surprise before a soft smile forms on my face.

He was trying to reassure me everything would be fine to calm down. I feel a warm tingly feeling spread through me.

Fuck.

This kid was making me feel emotions I never felt and do things I never do but man do I love him.

I peck his forehead and Shooting Star squeal making Pinetree blush but still he smiled sweetly only making my heart flutter more.

I turned back at the twins but still held onto Pinetree's arm causing a light blush to spread across his face but he held on tightly onto my arm, not wanting me to let go but I wasn't planning on it.

The twins stared at me in surprise and Shooting Star grinned at us. She looked like she would pass out any moment. This made me chuckle slightly.

" Even though I've been along since the goddess and god made everything, including myself. I've never..." I paused as I looked at Pinetree. He looked at me confused but still he smiled.

His smile was everything to me.

It could light up any room.

I always wanted to see a smile on his face.

I turned back at Sixer who was scowling slightly while Stan just looked amused and slightly happy.

" I never loved anyone who wasn't my family. Even then I never loved them like I do with Dipper. I love him more than I love anything in every dimension and universe".

I stared at their shocked face before looking down at Pinetree.

He was smiling but his whole face was red like a strawberry. He looked at me shyly as I grinned happily at him making him turn even more bright.

" I understand your fear, after all I am a demon and the ruler of the underworld but I can assure you I will never hurt Dipper. I rather die then hurt him. I will protect him with my life and he shall be the queen of the underworld with me after all he is my mate. I've been waiting for him for a long time and I do not intend to very lose him".

Sizers glare soften and Stan looked pleased while Shooting Star looked like she was going to cry, well a few tears did mange to slid down her face.

I looked at Pinetree and he also looked like he was going to cry. I quickly hugged him and he hugged me back tighter.

" I love you so much Bill. I'll never leave you. I want to be with you forever".