Chapter 13

" Come on Sir Dipping Sauce-" Mable yelled as we ran towards the dinning room. A  delicious aroma filled the air, it that came out of the dinning room.

My stomach grumbled as the smell filled my nose and my eyes darken slightly. I was filled with hungry and my stomach craves food.

The desire to eat was overwhelming.

This happened when I was hungry, nothing filled my mind other than food.

It can be a problem so I make sure to keep myself well feed through out the day or else I would get really annoyed and angry at very one and everything.

My family knows when I'm hungry because they say I turn into  an asshole. That's why I eat as much as possible till I'm full but because of this I have to workout five times a week but it's not like I mind it I enjoy it but it can be annoying at times.

But I just couldn't be vegan anymore.

It cause to much problems in my life, I couldn't find many place where they had food I could eat and I also lacked energy and I was hungry a lot even when I stuffed myself with food I would still be hungry.

My family said I changed when I became vegan they even called me a weirdo but still accepted me. But they are  thankful that I am back to "normal", whatever that means.

But we're all happy that I can eat what they eat as well. It makes me happy we can enjoy food together once again.

Especially now that I found my amazing mate.

"- we have some nice meat and sweet breads".

I rolled my eyes but smiled.

After three years of being vegan I quit it.

I now eat meat.

I feel happier and more energy like when I was younger and I roamed through the forest with Mabel at my side yapping about some boy that was her new crush of the week. Caring my Grunkle Ford's journal and exploring the magical and mysterious forest that laid behind our pack houses.

But just because I'm back to eating meat doesn't mean I have any beef with vegans. No, I think what they're doing is great and shouldn't be hated upon but it's just not for me.

I felt bill squeeze my hand as I go back to reality. He let's go of my hand and I pout from the lost of warmth and the feeling of him being along side me.

He chuckles and I stick my tongue out at him as he holds the door open for me.

" Such a gentlemen" I giggle as he rolls his eyes and goofily grins.

" Only the best for you my Pinetree~".

I roll my eyes as well but smile widely as we walk into the dinning room, hands intertwine with one another's once again but we let go of each other as we take our seat.

Bill sits in front of me so we may face each other and Mabel sits besides me. Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan sit along side each other at the head of the dining room table.

Many played fill the dinning room table and my eyes widen happily.

" Okay let's chow down"! Mabel yells as soon as we're all seated down, she lifts one of the trays and it reveals steaks.

Her eyes widen and her mouth opens as she quickly stuffs one in her face and her cheeks fill up like  chipmunks.

We all stare at her as she chews and swallows loudly.

She blinks as she stares at us confused.

" What"?

We all exchange looks with one another's  before we burst out laughing our asses off. Mabel grins as she continues to eat, grabbing several trays and dumping large amounts of  food on her plate.

I happily serve myself lots of food as well and so does everyone else. I eat happily but watch in awe as Bill eats more than everyone else including me.

He slurps up some spaghetti before winking at me. My cheeks redden as I look down at my plate and continue to eat the yummy food.

After about an hour we are finally done.

" Ugh that was so good" Mable said as Grunkle Stan burped loudly and Grunkle Ford playfully glared at him.

I chuckled as I stared at Bill.

He had eaten so much and now his stomach sticked out like a small bump and you could see the outline of his eight pack.

He sighed dramatically.

" I'm so full Pinetree" he whined.

I giggled.

" You did eat a lot Bill. Even your belly sticks out".

He became fluster, a small blush lightly spreading across his black skin. He stood up straight and used his coat to cover his stomach.

" Awe Bill~you look adorable when you look chubby".

He frown and blushed deeper.

" I'm not fat" he mutter softly, making me frown.

" I would still love you if you were fat Bill~" I purred as he stared at me with widen eyes and his mouth slightly open.

" Really Pinetree?" He sounds so shock.

I chuckled " Of course I would as long as you stay healthy. Because if your not healthy you won't live that long and I want you to live a long time so we can be together forever".

I blushed as I saw Bill smile gently before smirking and snapping his fingers. I gasped out of shock as I landed with a soft thump on Bill's lap.

He wrapped his arms around me and I quickly snuggled into him. I breath in his scent and sighed happily. He chuckled and took a long sniff of my hair before sighing loudly.

" You some prefect my Pinetree".

My face turned red as I heard Mabel giggle. I turn even more red that I thought I would pass out from all the blood going to my face. I forgot they where here.

I turned to look at my family to see my Grunkles looking slightly uncomfortable but they smiled at me as I stared at them. While Mabel was having a giggling fit like when she drinks to much Mabel juice.

Bill laughed as he stood up, floating slightly off the ground but he still held onto me.

" Well this has been fun Pines Family but me and my Pinetree must be going. We will be back to visit later. It's been nice seeing you".

He placed me on the ground and Mabel hugged me tightly almost dropping me.

" Bye Bye Dipping Sauce, see you later" I nodded and hugged her back tightly. She let go of me and hugged Bill, clearly catching him off guard.

" Take good care of my Brother Bill".

He nodded as my Grunkles hugged me telling me they hope to see me soon and they also gave  Bill hugs and told him to bring me to visit soon which he said he would.

He hugged me and floated into the air. I gasped as I held on tightly onto him making him smirk.

" Ready to go my Pinetree~".

I nodded and with a snap of his fingers we were in our room but someone was there.