Chapter 10

I stared at Pinetree as he slept so peacefully. I wanted nothing more than to be with him as he slept in my arms and together we would be in his dream but I knew I had to leave.

So I moved gently trying to stand up but he only frowned and snuggled into me before a small smile formed on his sleeping face.

I laughed quietly trying not to wake him.

How I wish I could stay with my Pinetree all day, I didn't even want to leave the dream but I have to because of Gideon.

I never hated my responsibility as an Alpha or a Dream Demon more than I do now that I have to leave Pinetree for some meat-sack like  Gideon.

This better be good Gideon or else I'll make you regret it.

I don't know how someone like him can be an Alpha of a large pack but many people seem to like him. If only they knew how horrible of a person he is and that's saying something since I am a demon.

I growled softly but my mind wondered back towards my Pinetree. I planted a kiss on his forehead before finally getting free from his arms.

I quickly snapped my fingers and an adorable bunny pijamas covered his body while I wore my usual yellow suit.

I glance at Pinetree one more time before snapping my fingers teleporting myself so I was in my living room.

I knew if I stayed there any longer I wouldn't want to leave. I already wanted to kill Gideon for making me leave but I knew I had to calm down.

As soon as I appeared in the room I saw Gideon standing looking at the fireplace as he drink red wine from a skull glass cup.

He's white big hair had changed to a buzzcut over the years but he still kept the white color but he did make a deal with me to change the color at will in exchange for some land and a few people.

He's much taller than before when he was younger when he barely stood at 4'0 feet tall but now he stands at 6'0 feet.

He also doesn't wear that ridiculous cowboy looking  suit anymore but a more classy light blue one with a long black tie. 

He did become more attractive but his personality was twisted.

He was also into BDSM but for some reason when ever he found a potential lover he became obsessed with them, trying to do everything to make them his, thankfully he's only loved someone twice. He is quite jealous to but he was also very kind and gives everything to his lover.

I walked over to my chair by the fire and Gideon turned to look at me. His eyes searched my face as he smiled softly, I only shoot him a look of boredom, not trying to even conceal how annoyed I was to be here.

None the less he walked towards me and bowed before sitting on the sofa in front of me.

" Gideon what do I owe this pleasure" each word dripped with sarcasm.

He only raised an eyebrow before chuckling.

" The pleasures all mine Alpha but all I wanted to do was see how you are. I've heard you found your mate".