<3 Chris Redfield <3

Because everyone deserves some love on Valentines Day! Even if it's a fictional character!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Valentines Day!

Another Valentine's day I'm spending alone. But I have to work so I'm distracting myself from being lonely. I was walking down the hall to my office when I heard footsteps behind me. Turning I saw Chris looking at me funny. 

"What?" I asked.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be spending it with the one you love," he replied. 

"Well, thanks for pointing out the obvious. I have no one to spend it with. I'm lonely," I said and rushed to my office. 

I sat down at my desk and sighed. I was hoping no one would point it out that I had no one, but of course, one person had to. But why Chris? I hate to admit it, but as cliche, as it is I like him. He could have anyone he wants, so my chances with him are smaller than 1%. Really needing to distract myself I started filing paperwork. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 8 pm and I can go home. Don't get me wrong I could have gone home a long time ago, but whatever. Packing up my bag and shutting off my computer. I got up and walked out of my office and towards the door. Getting to my car I noticed a small red rose petal on my passenger seat. Shaking my head, I got in and started the car. Pulling onto the road I turned on the radio. Of course, it's Valentine's day so they're playing a lot of love songs. Seeing my house in my view I smiled thinking about all the food I get to eat by myself. Shutting off my car I grabbed my bag and rushed inside. Locking the door behind me I took a deep breath in. Noticing the smell of homemade food my eyes snapped open. Slowly walking into the kitchen I saw Chris in front of my stove cooking. There was already a lot of food on the island, but he was still cooking more. 

"I would ask you how you got into my house, but I don't even want to know," I said crossing my arms. 

"You said you were lonely and so am I. So I decided to come and spend the night with you..." he replied. 

"And why with me? You can spend the night with anybody you want and you chose me?" I asked.

"I choose you because I've always liked you. No... I mean love you," he said while walking up to me. 

Blushing I looked into his eye to see if he was lying. He wasn't.

"Are you ready to binge watch movies all night?" He questioned me. 

"Is that what all the food is for?" 

"Yes."

I grabbed some food and rushed over to the living room. Yelling from the living room I said,"DON'T FORGET THE CHOCOLATE!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were getting into our third movie when I looked over to Chirs. I was lying on his side while his arm was around my body. 

"I'm glad you spent the night with me," I said. 

"I'm glad I spent the night too. Um... one question though," he said. 

"Oh god! What is it?" 

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course! I would love to!"

He smirked and pulled me into his lap. Tilting my chin up to lock eyes with him he pulled me into a kiss. It was the best and most memorable kiss I've ever had!