Ethan Winters

Ethan X Friend!Reader

Sarcastic friend goes to get Mia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ethan it's been three years since she left and she all of a sudden sends you a message saying 'hey yeah! I'm not dead can you come pick me up' and you don't see anything wrong with that," I asked my friend with my arms crossed.  

"(Y/N) she's my wife I'd do anything for her. And you didn't have to come," he stated as he gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"No I want to be there when someone tries to stab you in the back, so I can tell you I told you so!" I yelled back at you. 

He sighed but didn't say anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been in this gross old house for 30 minutes know when I finally looked to Ethan.

"Don't say it," he said with anger in his voice.

I stood there with a smirk on my face while watching Ethan move around trying to find out where we go from here. I saw him kneel on the ground and pulled a level in the fireplace. It caused a small door to open with a creak.

"Oh! Ethan, I love you! If you want to show me how much you love me, crawl through this gross house into its disgusting basement," I mocking Mia's voice.

"Just shut up and come on," Ethan huffed out.

I followed him through the door and watched as he went down a latter. Halfway down he fell because the latter was broken.

"Don't say anything," Ethan wheezed out.

I smirked to myself and went back through the small door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the so-called living room when I heard the floorboards creak.

"Ethan is that you?" I called out.

I got no answer.

"Ethan if you jump out and scare me I'm going to punch you in the face," I called out again.

Sighing I got up and walked toward where I thought the sound came from. Right as I rounded the corner and fist collided with my nose.

"Oh! F**K!" I screamed putting my hand to my nose.

"You aren't supposed to be here," a deep creepy voice said before they punched me again. 

As I blacked out all I could think was how I'm going to kill Ethan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at a table with gross food on it surrounded by some crazy people. Oh, and Ethan. 

"Who are all you people? Where's Mia?" Ethan asked as he looked around the table.

"Oh wow! Feel the love man! I'm here to remember," I said with a small hint of hurt in my voice.

Nobody said anything which caused me to roll my eyes — looking toward the crazy lady sitting next to me. I watched as she slammed her hand onto a fly and ate it.

I stared at her in disgusted and leaned over to Ethan slightly, "I told you so," I whispered.

"Just shut up," he whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood silently behind Ethan when he cut the tape to the garage door. Once the door was open, we both rushed towards the Deputy. Ethan started talking to him, and I watched as Jack come up behind him and cut his head clean in two with a shovel.  As Ethan ran towards the Deputy's gun, I rushed toward a ladder that led to a small catwalk.

As they continued to fight I watched as Ethan got into the car.

'Oh wow! He's just going to leave me here to die!' I thought as he got pulled out my Jack, ' Ha! That's what you get b***h!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We came up to a weird light pointed at a picture.

"What do we need to open the door?" Ethan asked looking at the picture.

"A bird," I stated. I lifted my hands to form a deformed bird, but it didn't work.

"Damn...," I whispered and put my hands back to my side.

"Did you really think that was going to work?" Ethan asked glaring at me.

"...maybe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'First, we get kidnapped just like Mia. Second, we find out that the whole family, minus Zoe, are all crazy and just want us dead. Third, Ethan is going to forgive Mia!' I thought angerly as I stood back up from the boat crash.

"I'm going to kill him," I whispered and looked around.

Shaking my head, I got up and went to find Ethan. Throughout my journey, I found a ton of information on Mia and who she worked for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just give me the gun Ethan!" I yelled.

"Why so you can go kill her by yourself!" he yelled back.

"For the love of... Just give me a gun so we can go kill her together, because the way I see it is if you go after her alone there's a higher chance you will die," I said glaring at him, "am I wrong?"

He sighed and handed me one of his pistols. We made our way to where Eveline was following her small glimpses into the past.

I held my gun up as Ethan stabbed the serum into her neck. Watching as she slowly turned into the so-called 'grandma,' I yelled, "CALL'D IT!!"

"Now is not the time!" Ethan screamed back at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We defeated Eveline, and I just continued to lay on the ground.

"Remind me never to go anywhere suspicious with you again," I said looking towards Ethan.

He let out a small chuckle as we both watched people come out of the helicopter. One of them started walking over to us and took off his helmet.

"I'm Redfield," he said with his handsome face, "I'm glad we found you both."

"On second thought if the men look this good when being rescued I'd go anywhere suspicious," I whispered so only Ethan could hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again I'm sorry for not posting in awhile. But still, I hope you all like it!!

I've been thinking about this one for awhile, and I'm just happy I'm finally able to share it with you guys!!!!