Asking you out...

Chris Redfield:

It's been about two weeks since the whole Eveline incident. Mia was back, but still getting better. For the past couple weeks whenever Chris had free time or time off he would come and see me. Right now I was getting ready for our movie night. He said he had tomorrow off, so he wanted to stay with me. Setting a bowl of popcorn down on the coffee table I smiled thinking of tonight. Chris said he was on his way, but I don't know when he is going to get here. Hearing a knock on my door I smiled from ear to ear and rushed over to the door. Opening the door I came face to face with a smiling Chris. Letting him in I noticed that he was in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"What movie are we watching first?" I asked him.

"Um... before we start the movie can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course!"

"I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner with me sometime.... like a date?"

"....wow... I would love to!"

"You seem surprised?"

"Yeah, I never would have thought a guy would ask me out in his pajamas..."

Ethan Winters:

Being only two days after the Baker farm incident and I have been trying to comfort Ethan the best I could. I never knew him before this and I've never known Mia. Knocking on the door to Ethan's room I heard someone grunt from afar. Waiting for a couple seconds the door open to a sad looking Ethan.

"My god Ethan! You look terrible!" I said surprised, "....sorry."

He shook his head and let me in. Instead of talking to me he went straight back to lying on the couch. Taking a deep breath I walked over to Ethan and crouch in front of him. Before I could open my mouth to say anything Ethan interrupted me.

"Do you want to get dinner?"

"..what?"

"Do you want to go get dinner? Like a date?"

"Yes.... let's go."

Clancy:

Three weeks. I've been working with them for three weeks! All I have to say is they are so annoying. Well everyone but Clancy... I kind of have a crush on him, but I could not tell a soul. I don't trust anyone enough. Tonight we were going to yet another so-called haunted house. I was looking over all the equipment when Clancy walked over. Smiling at him I continued to do my work.

"Are you ready for tonight?" He asked.

"Um... I guess yeah. Why?" I said.

"I don't know. I was just wondering."

Before I could reply everyone else walked in. They were all smiling and excited. I opened my mouth to say something before Andre interrupted me.

"Tonight is going to be the most haunted house we go to... We might even die."

"Well, that's.... something.." Clancy said.

Everyone started grabbing equipment and taking it to the van, while I stood there scared. After everyone was out by the van I grabbed Clancy's arm. He looked at me waiting for me to look at him.

"If you die I just want to say I like you. No, love you! I have for the past two weeks." I said.

"We're not going to die. That's just what Andre does to scare people." He replied.

He started walking out to the van. As my hopes were lower about if he actually liked me back he popped his head back in.

"Oh, and I love you too. When we get back we're going out for dinner and a movie. My treat."