Andre - Catch Up

(F/R) = Favorite Restaurant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you meet...

Being stuck in the same dead-end job for the past ten years gets to you. I'm turning 33 in about three weeks, and I need a change. Currently, I was sitting in my favorite restaurant (F/R) waiting for my friend to walk through the door. When I heard the bell chime, I looked to see if it was (F/N) only to see two men standing there. The taller of the two made eye contact with me causing a slight blush to go on his checks. Rolling my eyes and turned back around and looked out the window next to me. Hearing footsteps coming up behind me I saw (F/N) take a seat in front of me.

"What took you so long?" I asked sitting up straight.

"You know our boss, he wants his stuff done and fast," they said taking off their coat.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know."

"So have you found a new job or at least what you want to do?" 

"I have not found a job, but I've always had a passion for anything haunted."

"(Y/N). Sweety, you know that stuff isn't real, right?" 

"Um... excuse me for interrupting, but it is real," a new voice said. 

"Um... who are you?" (F/N) asked the guy while glaring at him. 

"My name is Peter, and I am about to prove you wrong," he continued and sat next to (F/N).

I starred at them until I felt someone sit next to me. Looking at the person that sat next to me I saw a very handsome, good looking man. 

"Sorry about him. He wants to fight everyone that thinks the paranormal is fake. I'm Andre," he said sticking out his hand. 

"It's okay. It's about time someone told them it was real. I'm (Y/N)," I replied shaking his hand. 

Asking you out...

After meeting Andre and Peter, they offered me a job working along side them. I've been with them for about three months now, and it's all fun. The only thing that causes stress working with them is if Andre ever found out that I like him. I told (F/N) over the phone and Peter had to walk into the room at that time. 

Shaking my head to get rid of my thoughts I turned back to the computer in front of me. I've been trying to edit this weeks episode of Sewer Gators for the past three hours but made no progress. 

"Hey, (Y/N). Take a break you look like you need one," I heard Andre call over to me from his desk. 

I nodded to myself and grabbed my bag from beside me. Grabbing my lunch out of the front pocket I walked over to the microwave. As I waited for my food to warm up, I started to stare off into space. 

Looking up when someone walked in front of me I saw Andre. 

"Can I help you?" I asked grabbing my food out of the microwave. 

"Um... yeah. What are you doing after work?" He asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Nothing. Probably just going home and taking a nap," I answered. 

"Well... would you want to go on a date with me?" 

I didn't say anything at first, because I was too shocked that he liked me back.