Infected! Clancy

Running. That's all I can think about. I need to get away from this place and this freakish family. But I can't leave Clancy here. Stopping dead in my tracks I saw a person running towards me. As they came closer I saw it was Clancy!

"Clancy!" I yelled at him and ran towards him. Jumping into his arms I put my face into his neck. I tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't let me go. I thought he was just scared he would lose me again, but I was very wrong. When he finally let me go I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the way I came. He didn't follow me. He was planted in the ground.

"Come on! We need to get out of here," I stated.

"Are you trying to leave me?" He asked.

"What no?! I'm trying to get us out of here."

"You are trying to leave me!" He screamed at me.

He moved his hand to my upper arm and his grip got tighter. I started getting scared. Looking him in the eyes I saw black stuff coming out of his eyes. Quickly ripping my arm out of his hand I ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been hiding in a cabinet waiting for Clancy to walk away. He knows I'm in this room. Taking a small breath I tried to calm my heart rate. Slowly opening the cabinet door to take a small peak I came eye to eye with Clancy. Letting out a loud scream the door was ripped off its hinges.

"Why would you run from me (Y/N)?" Clancy asked grabbing my ankle.

He dragged me out of the cabinet and started down the hallway. As I was crying my eyes out I looked up at Clancy. Instead of seeing his normal hat I saw a weird claw-like thing coming out of his head. He was turning into one of those weird goo like things! I'm going to either die here with him or I'm going to escape and live without him. He continued to pull me until we got to an empty room. Lifting me off the ground I was thrown to the very far wall. The loud thump of my body hitting the wall caused Clancy to rush towards me.

"I didn't mean to throw you that hard," he whispered putting his head down.

I tried to talk but only a gasp for air came out. He started to panic and rush towards me. I tried to move away from him as fast as I could. Noticing how I wanted to move away from him Clancy stood up and backed away. Before my eyesight went completely black I saw him rush out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally woke up I saw something or someone across the room. Squinting my eyes, I saw what might be Clancy, but he was more of a go monster instead of a person.

"Clancy?" I whispered.

He jumped up and rushed to my side. The only Clancy I saw on his face was is left eye the rest of his face had already turned.

"Oh good! You're awake!" he yelled.

"Clancy? What happened to you?" I asked him in a hushed tone.

"What happened to me? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! Oh (Y/N) I became so much better!!" He screamed in my face.

I didn't notice I started crying until Clancy wiped away my tears with his human hand. For a split second, I saw a bit of sadness in his eyes until it turned to anger.

"Do you not like me anymore?!" He continued to scream.

Instead of answering with words I whimpered and looked down.

"You don't like the new me?! I knew it!" 

He stood up and walked towards a table that was by the door. He grabbed something off of it and walked back towards me. When I got a good look at what he had I saw it was a knife. 

'He's going to kill me!' I thought and went into panic mode. 

"It's a good thing you won't be awake any longer to see the new me," he whispered before plunging the knife into my throat. All I wanted to do was to get out of here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm sorry if you wanted a happy ending, but I had to make it this way.....

If you want a different ending to this message me!

 And if you have any requests message me!!