Ethan Winters

WOOOOOOO!!!!

I'M OUT FOR THE SUMMER!! I CAN FINALLY UPDATE AND WRITE STUFF FOR YOU GUYS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lazy Day with Ethan

Waking up on a Saturday is always painful. After I wake up I can never fall back asleep, so instead of wasting time I just go start breakfast. Sighing I turned over to pick up my phone. Seeing as it's 7:30 am I knew I wouldn't see Ethan awake for another 2 hours. Finally, I decided to get up and grabbed my favorite book before heading towards the kitchen. 

Setting my book on the counter I started making coffee. Once the coffee was done I started making myself breakfast. Before I could actually start cooking something hands wrapped around my waist. I let out a surprised squeak and turned around in their arms. I sighed in relief when I saw the face of Ethan. 

"I didn't expect you to be awake," I whispered while putting my head on his shoulder. 

"I heard you get out of bed and decided to come down," He whispered back. 

"Then do you want to make me breakfast?" 

He chuckled and let go of me. I watched him as he walked over to the fridge and grabbed some eggs and bacon. Smiling at my accomplishment I walked over to the counter and hopped on. I continued watching Ethan walk around the kitchen as I drank my coffee. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, Ethan and I moved towards the living room. Once I put on my favorite TV show I looked towards Ethan. 

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Absolutely nothing."

"That can happen."

He looked at me once more and got up. I watched as he slowly walked over to the door and put on his shoes. Before he could grab his jacket I rushed over to him. 

"Where are you going!!!" I quickly asked. 

"I'm going to get you some snacks so you can do nothing all day," he whispered. 

My eyes lit up with joy and pulled him into a hug. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I heard the door open I sprinted off the couch. Almost running over Ethan I grabbed the bags from his hands and rushed back to the living room. I heard Ethan chuckle behind me as he took off his shoes and coat. 

I put out all the snack on the coffee table and waited for Ethan. Getting impatient I unpaused the TV and sat back. 

I jumped when I heard someone gasp behind me. Quickly turning around I say Ethan with a fake look of shock on his face. Giving him a small smile I saw he was holding two beers in his hand. 

"I'm offended you started our show without me," he whispered walking closer to me. 

"...you were taking to long..." I whispered back. Turning around I continued to watch the TV. Shrieking I turned around and saw Ethan with a smirk on his face while holding the cold beers were my neck used to be. I glared at him as he slowly sat down on the other side of the couch. Still glaring at him I sat back down. 

"Are we seriously going to binge watch shows all day?" Ethan asked me.

"OF COURSE!" I yelled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've made it to the fourth episode and Ethan was almost asleep. I chuckled to myself thinking he's weak. Leaning over to him I shook his shoulders. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes to look at me. 

"What?" he whispered. 

"You don't have to stay down here to sleep. You can go up to the bed," I whispered back. 

"I'm good here," he struggled to say. He crawled closer to me and pulled me close. Smiling to myself I cuddled closer to him loving my life