Andre

I've had this job going on a year now, and I'd like to say that it's a very hard job. Andre is very demanding, especially when Peter is on his back, but I've realized that lately he's been a little awkward around me. Did someone tell him how much I like him or what? He can't like me. Can he?

It was an hour before I had to be into work, but I had to get stuff done.

Opening the door to my office, I saw a small gift bag in front of my keyboard. I didn't think people come in before me, but then again they could have left it when I went home yesterday. 

Setting my bags down beside my desk I started to take the tissue paper out of the bag. Pulling out the object I saw it was a picture from my very first 'adventure' with the Sewer Gators. Peter forced us all to take a picture so I would remember my first adventure. He did the same thing when Clancy joined us. 

While reminiscing, I didn't hear someone walk past my office. When they knocked on my door, I jumped and looked up.

"Good Morning Clancy, you're here early," I said as my heart calmed down.

"I could say the same to you. And I see that you got the gift," He said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, and it only took a year to get to me," I sarcastically said back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When noon rolled around Peter finally arrived and told everybody that we're going somewhere tonight. I thought this whole week was going to just be an office week where we just edit.

We were all taking a trip to a different state, so we all went home a packed a bag. As I put clothes into a bag, I got a text from Peter

Hey, Clancy and I are going to take the van over early, so you and Andre have to drive over together - Peter

'Is he trying to give me a heart attack?' I thought as I continued to pack clothes.

Within the next five minutes, there was a knock at my door. Sighing I grabbed my duffle bag and purse and went to the door. Upon opening the door, I found Andre standing there nervously shaking.

"You ready?" I asked hoping to cover up my nerves.

He nodded and led the way to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been driving for about a half hour now, and this silence is killing me.

"So can I ask you a question?" I asked not looking to Andre.

"Ye-Yeah, what is it?" he looked toward me.

"Why have you been acting weird lately? Do you hat me or something?" I asked finally looking at him.

He was stunned for a few seconds, before saying, "I don't hate you."

"Then why are you acting so differently?"

"I was going to wait until we finished our job tonight, but I guess I'll just tell you now."

"Tell me what?"

"I love you I have for the past five weeks," he whispered taking a glance at me.

"Try for the past year," I whispered back, "I win."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Throughout the whole night of ghost hunting, Andre was right next to me. Making sure I was okay and nothing happened to me. We spent the night together after the hunt just laughing and watching movies.

The next morning Peter and Clancy keep complaining to us how we keep them up all night. 

But we didn't care, we were happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's trash and later than usual, but I still hope you like it!

And @Corys_Stevie I hope this is what you wanted!!