How you meet.....

Chris Redfield:

Standing up after Eveline threw me away. I rushed over to help Ethan up. Reaching my hand out I waited for him to grab it. Once he got up and dusted himself off we looked towards the helicopter. Watching people slide down on ropes we sighed in relief. One person started walking over to us only to stop half way and stare at us. Raising my eyebrow, I stared right back at him. He shook his head and continued his way over. Taking off his helmet we met eye-to-eye.

"Names Chris Redfield."

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

Ethan Winters:

I've been hiding in this trailer for about three days now. I don't know what this family was, but it was terrifying. I was lost in thought and didn't realize someone opened the door. Meeting the eyes of a very attractive man I jumped and started moving away.

"Please don't hurt me..." I whispered.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Are you Zoe?" he asked.

"No my names (Y/N)."

"Well (Y/N) my names Ethan and I'm going to get you out of here."

Clancy:

I needed more experience working with cameras, so I applied for a job. I think it was working with a group called The Sewer Gators. Pulling up to the address they gave me I sighed knowing it will be a long day. Turning off the car I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and got out. Walking up the stairs of the front porch I looked around at the landscape. Going to knock on the door; I hesitated. Did I really want to do this? Hearing the door open I looked up.

"Who are you?" the man in the door asked.

"My name's (Y/N)... I uh... applied for the job."

"Oh, right. I guess we're partners. Name's Clancy."