Innocent Prank

My updates are either long as heck, or short as heck. There is no in between. 

...........................

Mariah's POV

"Why?" Her fingers tilted my head up as our eyes met once again,

"Because you're my star, Mimi."

"I'm not, J-"

"I will argue against you for hours, so don't try it."

I looked down, then back up at her and smiled once I saw her smirking. There was something about her that intrigued me. It was something deeper than sexuality and lust. I just couldn't put my finger on it. After a few minutes, we both jumped from the sound of something shattering from beneath us. We both glanced at each other, then Janet made her way to the attic with me following behind.

Once we got inside and left the attic, she tried to pull me back, in case there was danger, but I wouldn't let her. What if she got hurt? I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I ignored her as she whispered out my name, and kept walking more into the open. I heard snickering from Benefiber's side of the house, and everything fell into place.

I gave Janet a look and her face immediately fell, unamused. We both made our way over to that side and hid behind a wall as our eyes widened. This bitch had people over? 

"I hope she chokes on that damn bottle."

I was about to go yell at her, but Jan stopped me and smirked,

"Why not have a little fun with her?" I arched my eyebrow seeing her mischievous grin.

"What do you have planned?" She grinned and pulled me all the way to the back of the house. I held her arm for warmth and watched as she found the electric panel. I laughed and shook my head, "How did you know this was back here?"

"I have a lot of free time when you all fall asleep." I snickered and shook my head, "Now, these two-," I paid attention as she pointed to two of the switches, "-control the lights on her side. Obviously, she thinks we're gone, but she'll be in for a little surprise." I giggled,

"For someone who's so sweet, you sure are mischievous." She shrugged and smiled,

"I have a handful of brothers. What do you expect?" I rolled my eyes playfully and reached out to flick one of the switches off then on. Janet moved to a side window and peeked in at Madonna and her friends. I glanced over at her as she giggled softly watching as they all stopped and looked around.

"Do it again?" She looked at me and nodded. I flicked both switches off and ran over to Janet as I peeked in the window. My hands covered my mouth as I tried to stay quiet, and hold in my laugh. Their reactions were priceless. Janet ran back over and turned the lights back on as they panicked. I shook my head and noticed the Ouija board.

She walked over to me and snickered,

"Bet they won't mess with that mess again." I was about to agree until I saw headlights illuminating the front of the house. We peeked around and saw the limo driving off.

"Wait, how long has it been here?"

"Not sure, but if it's leaving that means Whit's back."

"Now, what in the satanic hell is going on here?!" We both looked at each other and burst out laughing. Yep, she was back. Madonna stood up and shooed her,

"Stay on your side and you wouldn't have to worry about what we're doing."

"Stay on my side, my behind. You out here summoning your cousins, like those demons gon stay within your boundaries." Madonna rolled her eyes as Whit laid her hands on her hips. Janet smirked and went over to the panel, flicking the switches off and on. Madonna and her friends screamed while Whitney shook her head and walked out, "Oh, hell no. Not today, Satan."

Janet and I fell out laughing while her friends fled the house with Madonna right behind them.

"The way Whitney just brushed it off!" I laughed harder while Janet cracked up. After about twenty minutes, we were still having giggling fits and my abs were as sore as ever.

"Well, look who it is." We both looked up at Whitney, whom was now dressed comfortably, and laughed nervously, before speaking in unison,

"Heeey, Whitney."