Getting Even

why you callin' me on the phone,

why you not at home on time sksksj

...............................

Mariah's POV

I shook my head and went to sit up, but was stopped by Janet's grasp around my waist. I glanced down, moving my curls from out of my face, and watched her hand rub across my exposed skin.

"Lay back down." I glanced up at her face and nodded slowly as I laid back into her arms.

"What about the cam-"

"I don't care about them." She snuggled her face into my neck and sighed, "I only want to lay with you. May I do that?" I shivered feeling her breath against my neck,

"y-yes..."

After a few moments, I began to calm down and my body sunk into Janet's. She pulled the blanket up to our shoulder and shifted us so we both were facing the back of the couch. I could feel her hand creeping under my shirt and her soft lips leaving kisses against the back of my neck.

"Is it bad if I'm craving you?" Her voice couldn't have gotten any much softer if she tried. I shook my head slightly as my breathing quickened,

"..not at all."

She nodded and went back to kissing my neck. Her hand eventually found its way to my right breast and squeezed it through my bra. A soft moan escaped my mouth, but I stopped it midway, biting on my bottom lip. Her other hand managed to slide under me and unbutton my jeans. I turned my head and stared into her eyes. I was a nervous wreck and I could tell she was noticing that.

"I'll do all the work. You only need to relax and enjoy every moment of it."

I nodded my head with low eyes as her lips connected with mine and we our slow sensual kisses turned into something deeper. She moaned softly, slipping her tongue into my mouth and finger underneath my panties. I gasped against her lips feeling her middle finger rub my pearl. I tried to part my legs a bit more, but my jeans were restricting.

Her tongue swirled with mine and her finger rubbed me faster as my breathing quickened. I caught her tongue and began sucking on it as her right hand pulled my bra down and began playing with my nipple. As if I wasn't wet enough, my core ached for more attention. I quickly broke the kiss and mumbled, almost in a whimper,

"I n-need you" She chuckled softly and nodded,

"Oh, I know."

She pinched my nipple as I moaned out in pleasure and pain, then slid two fingers into me. The way my legs were pressed together, due to my pants, only made the sensation that much greater. I softly cried out in ecstacy as her fingers pumped hard and deep within me, massaging my pulsating walls.

Knowing that her fingers were so deep in me and drenched in my juices only turned me on more. I began rocking my hips, hoping for more, but this only made her remove her fingers and brush them across my clit as she brought them to her lips and licked them clean.

"Jan-"

"Slide your jeans down to your knees." I quickly nodded and obeyed her orders as she watched me scurry to slide them down, along with my panties. She readjusted the blanket over us and slid her shirt up, exposing her breasts sitting high in her bra. "You know what to do."

I nodded my head and thanked God for this opportunity. Her bra unlatched in the front and I was loving it. As soon as I unclasped it, they spilled out and my mouth watered. I grabbed one and massaged it a bit, hearing her sigh softly. She was enjoying it, but not enough.