Christmas

.....................

Janet's POV

I groaned, waking up to someone laying on me. As I opened my eyes, I noticed Mariah and Whitney cheesing in my face,

"Um... what?"

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

"PRAISE GOD!" I groaned and rolled back over, causing Mariah to fall off of me.

"Can Christmas wait for 10 more minutes?"

"Did the Lord wait 10 minutes to wake you up?" I squinted at Whitney then sighed, sitting up.

"I'll be down in a second." They squealed and ran out my room as I rubbed my face. Waking up wasn't the hard part. It was the fact that I had to drag myself out of bed. I kicked my foot from under the cover and groaned, sliding out of the bed.

Walking down these stairs were hard enough, but doing it while half asleep was even worse. Whitney grinned seeing me,

"About time you're awake!" I rolled my eyes playfully and went to sit by her on the couch. I glanced in her hand and arched my eyebrows seeing an angel with Madonna's face on it.

"Umm.. What's that-"

"Don't worry about it." I nodded slowly and glanced back over to the tree where a bunch of presents laid under it. Mariah grabbed the largest present and slowly moved it over to us. Whitney practically shoved me out of the way as she ripped the box open and gasped,

"A puppy!!" I blinked.

"Thanks for the experience, Whitney." She chuckled,

"Sorry." The puppy looked around at us then began whining. I cracked up while Mariah and Whit tried to soothe it.

"Give him here." I grabbed him and rocked him as if he was a baby, giggling at how quiet he got. Once I glanced down, I noticed he was asleep. Poor thing was tired. "Who's next?"

Whitney smirked and gave us both individual presents. I chuckled and opened mine, seeing a vibrator and whip. I quickly closed it and stared at Whit with wide eyes as she laughed.

"Whitney, why?" I covered my face, embarrassed, as I laughed.

"Had to make sure you had a few things." I snickered and threw the tissue paper at her. Mariah gasped and laid a hand over her heart as she held up the diamond studded necklace.

"Oh, Whit, this is beautiful!" Whitney grinned,

"I know. Look at the pendant." I arched my eyebrow, looking more into my box while Mariah teared up. I saw a shimmer and slowly grabbed it, holding up the same necklace. My eyes glossed over as I noticed the, WJM pendant with music notes.

"Oh, Whitney..." She laughed as Mariah and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"I have one as well. After all of this TV business is done, I want to know that I still have you girls in my life." I smiled wide and kissed her cheek. Mariah did the same then we helped each other put the necklaces on. I stood, holding the puppy.