Michael's Visit pt 3

............

1997

Janet's POV

"How have you been?" Michael sighed through the phone, signaling that there was something heavy weighing down on his heart.

"..lonely. You know that.. have you heard from Whitney lately?" I sighed the same sigh he did to me. I hadn't talked to Whitney in months. The last time her and I saw each other was about two years ago when I met her baby girl.

"No.. Have you?"

"You know I haven't.. After we split up she.. look, I'm concerned, Dunk. Something's not right."

"Peter, are you sure this isn't just your jealousy sparking up again? It's been years-"

"Dunk, I know how to separate my jealousy from concern. He's no good for her. We all know this and it aches me to know how far off course she's been. Yes, I'll always have love for her, but this isn't my jealousy. This is an unsettling feeling. I can't shake it and I've had it for a while now." I sat down on my bed and laid against it.

"I know, but you know can't no one tell Whitney about herself. Especially not after all of this time."

"She's always been stubborn." I chuckled softly,

"You know it. Now, cheer up, applehead. We can't save her when she refuses to be saved." He went silent, which typically meant he was thinking.

"Sometimes I wish we could go back to the way things are. Is that bad?" I smiled softly,

"No.. but we all had to live. Whitney found love, you found a family-"

"You found Jermaine." He burst out laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut the hell up." I tangled my fingers in my curls and sighed, "Anyway, change is good no matter how much it may hurt. Remember?" He giggled softly,

"I remember.. Mr. Jackson, Prince isn't feeling too well.." I pouted out my bottom lip hearing his nanny, Grace, in the background. "Hey Jan, I have to g-"

"It's okay, Mikey. Go take care of my nephew and give him plenty of kisses for me." He chuckled,

"I will. I love you, Tink."

"I love you too, Peter." He went silent again before quickly speaking,

"Love you more, bye!" I laughed at how fast he had hung up. He was such a cheater when it came to us telling each other how much we loved one another. The schmuck. Once we hung up, I closed my eyes and allowed my mind to wonder back.

1990

Mariah's POV

I smirked and slowly opened Whitney's door while Janet hid behind me. She had dared me to walk in on her and Michael and we made bets about what they were up to. She bet me $100 that they were probably being frisky, but I knew better. So, I bet her that Whitney was probably forcing Michael to read Psalms.

"Hurry up!" Janet whispered. I squinted at her and shushed her as I built up enough courage to walk in. I quickly shoved the door open and grinned. Whitney hopped off of Michael's lap as he blushed hard and covered his face with... a bible?

"I knew they were in here grinding!" I laughed and shook my head,

"He has a bible!" Janet covered her mouth and glanced at Whitney,

"Ooh, you goin to hell. In here being nasty with the good book."

"When isn't she being nasty at all?" We all turned and rolled our eyes seeing Madracula.

"Must you always bring along that dark cloud of depression everywhere you walk?" Michael said as he sat up and adjusted his slacks.

"Must you always try and get with every girl you see?" He squinted at her and scoffed.

"You're the one talking. You'd fuck anything with a heartbeat." Janet gasped and widened her eyes while Whitney watched them bicker in shock. I didn't know Michael had a potty mouth.

"Says the one who's with his brother's leftovers. Ask her how she liked being with Jermaine." Michael stopped midway through his sentence and glanced back at Whitney as she avoided eye contact with him. Instead, she glared at Madonna and charged at her.

Janet and I followed the two as they fought outside of the room.

"Hoes like you talk too damn much!!" Whitney yelled as she yanked Madonna's hair.

"And hoes like you love trains, bitch!" Janet's eyes widened more as she stepped back.

"I'm usually all about the fights, but I think I'll sit this one out." I nodded in agreement as we went to walk back into the room, but stopped once Michael walked out. His face held a blank expression and from the way Janet left me to follow him only proved that he was fuming.

Janet's POV

"How could she?"

"Mikey, I know Whitney. She wouldn't just fuck Jermaine then move to you. I'm sure Madonna's either lying or it was in her past." He scoffed,

"Then why couldn't she look at me? She had numerous opportunities to let me know. Imagine if I brought her around mother and spilled out my love for her, only to be told that she's been here before!" I sighed and rubbed his back,

"Hey.. calm down, applehead. Just breathe. Don't let what that snake said ruin your view of Whitney. Okay?" He took some deep breaths and nodded. I smiled and kissed his cheek as he laid on my bed and relaxed. I messed with his curls and relaxed until Mariah decided to join us a few moments later.

"Uh.. we have a problem.." Michael and I looked at each other for a moment before glancing at her,

"What is it?"

"The producer is here and he is mad. Madonna's heading out to speak to him about pressing charges on Whit."

I jumped up along with Mike as we ran out the room and made our way downstairs.

"That skank is crazy! I refuse to be anywhere near her! Her kind is always violent!" Whitney bucked at Madonna and glared,

"My kind will beat that ass!" Michael rubbed his face while I chuckled, seeing Madonna with a bloody nose.

"She bruised me! My face and body is what makes my money! I want a lawyer!" Mariah rolled her eyes and chuckled,

"Oh, calm down. Ain't nothing your greens can't fix." I snickered and covered my mouth, nudging Mariah.

"Hush!" She giggled while the producer pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed,

"I apologize, but you signed the contract, Madonna. There is no backing out without legal consequences. If you want, we can move you to another spot of the house, but your contract won't release you until June 1991." Her face burned of irritation as she let out a scream.

"This is shit!! I'm calling my lawyer!!" Michael crossed his arms,

"I always hated when she let out that scream." I chuckled at him while he smirked. The producer looked at Michael then did a double take.

"M-M-Michael J-J-" I rolled my eyes,

"Yes, it's him. Get it out, man!" Michael giggled and waved at him,

"Hello, I apologize for barging in. I had a few things to take care of."

"It's perfectly fine, Mr. Jackson! No worries! None at all." I chuckled while Michael smiled and nodded. "Oh, and Ms. Houston, we will need to talk about your behavior." Whitney rolled her eyes and walked over to him as he pulled her to the side. Mariah sighed and looked at me,

"What an eventful day. You think it'll be this way forever?" I snickered,

"I hope so."