Rembrance

A few days later I found myself with my arms crossed and shifting a bit in Bekas lap, while he was busy trying to see the computer from behind me.

"Omegan Purpose Association? What the fuck are people thinking?"

Otabek nodded in agreement

"Yura click on that link"

"Ok"

I scrolled over to the blue link near the associations website (which took forever to find) and clicked on it, and it took us over to YouTube.

"Beka I think it's a introduction video or something"

Just as I suspected, the video was of a small group of people ( presumably alphas ) sitting down in an empty room talking about how omegas should only be used as breeders and housewives and some other shit.

Bekas normally stoic face glanced over at me with a look of panic.

"This is pretty fucked up, right Beka?"

"Yura, remember when my father said that you shouldn't even trust your own doctors anymore."
I glanced down at the floor.
"How could I forget?"

Otabek placed his hands on top of my shoulders.

"What if your doctors lied to you, and-and when said that your anatomy was just messed up. What if-

Otabek paused.

"What if you actually are an omega and working properly, but they just didn't tell you that because they were with the association, and you're just presenting late."

"Beka that's crazy, on my file report, it said that according to my x rays and blood tests, my anatomy was messed up."

"Yuri, were there, I don't know-any pictures of your x rays in the file."

"Well, come to think of it-"

I slunk down into my chair and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"I-I never got any pictures"

I turned to Otabek, skating his same expression of panic.
We sat there in a moment of silence, the tension in the room was incredible.
I broke the silence.

"Fuck, what are we gonna do?"

"I say that we go to the doctors tomorrow, and we'll ask to get an ultrasound, that way you could be in the room while you're getting your scan done, and we could know for sure what's going on down there"

"Ok"

My boyfriend brought me into an embrace, and then later we decided to go ahead and go to sleep since it was already quite late.

I rolled over into my side, and welcomed the temporary release from reality.

Otabek's POV

I couldn't sleep that night. I don't know how Yuri did it, but he seemed to fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

I could never admit this to Yuri but throughout the night, the real reason I couldn't sleep was because of the countless thoughts running through my head, all of them involving Yura as a fully functioning omega. The constant debate between me, myself, and I. Constantly thinking about marking Yuri, seeing my boyfriends face when he takes my knot, then that would lead to seeing him swell with my pups and-

Shit

What am I thinking? Is society's dumbass secondary gender rolls really fucking me up that terribly?