Joyous Recovery

Otabek woke up curled around Yuri, relishing in the sweet scent of his omega. Otabek smiled to himself,
His scent smells so much sweeter than it did before, Yura must be very happy
His theory was proved correct when he leaned over and confirmed Yuri smiling in his sleep. 
However the slight movement otabek has made in the bed was enough to cause the blonde to stir and eventually in a state of being half awake, Yuri groaned in pain.
Otabeks eyes widened in concern remembering how rough they had been the previous night.

"Yura, where does it hurt?"

"My ass."

Otabek began rubbing soothing circles into his mates lower back in an attempt to soothe the pain and calm down his mate.

"Do you want me to get your some ibuprofen, or a heating pad?"

Yuri winced when he rolled over to face his mate.

"Ibuprofen and a bath."

"Got it."

Otabek climbed out of bed and  headed into the kitchen where he assumed Yuuri and Victor would keep any medicine.
However, upon arrival he ran into Victor who was getting some water. He too had a worried expression plastered on his expressive pale face.

"Is something wrong Victor?"

"Yuuri has morning sickness again, and he needed some water. I just feel so bad for him."

"I feel bad for Yura too, he's in a lot of pain right now."

Victor raised an eyebrow and chuckled.
"Oh, did you two enjoy yourselves last night?"

"Wha-what no, I'm Yuri has a um- headache"

Victor chuckled at the normally stoic mans stuttering and returned back to his bedroom with the glass of water.

"Wait Victor where's your ibuprofen?"

The silver haired man yelled back from the hallway.

"In the cabinet above to stove."

Otabek returned to his mate who was still whimpering.
Even more guilt set into the Kazakh man, he began hating that part of his alpha instinct wanted him to be overjoyed that his knot was big enough to leave his mate in his current state.
He rushed to Yuris side and gave him a couple pills which Yuri graciously dry swallowed.

"Do you want to go ahead and take a bath? I can carry you there."

Yuri mumbled a quiet yes and Otabek took that as a cue to scoop up his mate and carry him into the bathroom connected to their room.

Once the water had filled up the rather large bathtub,the alpha undressed and then helped his mate take off his pajamas as well.

The pair were laying in the bathtub together and while Yuri was laying on top of his alpha, Otabeks fingers danced across the blondes flat abdomen.
Of course Otabek didn't want kids, but his alpha instincts were almost constantly awaiting to breed his mate. Sure logically Otabek wouldn't want to raise a family, but due to his alpha side, the thought of Yuri being pregnant with his pups almost made him fall in love with the idea of starting a family.
Yuri had seemed to catch on to why his mate was rubbing on his stomach.

"Oh hell no Altin. If birth is supposed to hurt more than knotting I'm not fucking doing it."

"Well whatever makes you happy, makes me happy."

Yuri leaned up to peck Otabek on the chin.

"I'm glad you understand."

The pair laid in the tub for a while until Otabek decided to break the silence.

"Yura, what do you think about marriage?"

"I don't know, I think I'd like to be engaged but never really get married. It's just too much work, and I don't see the reason on why you should spend lots of money just to legalize your relationship."

"Noted"

Yuri chuckled and kissed his mate again. This later turned into a makeout session, and when Yuri felt the Kazakhs growing erection he decided to let Otabek know that right now wasn't a good time.

"Uh uh, my ass still hurts since last night was my first time, I'm not letting you practically rip me apart again. I'll totally suck you off though."

And after a series of oral sex, the couple left the bathtub due to the water getting increasingly colder.

A week or two had passed and Yuri and Otabek had seemed it safe enough to go back home.
Yuri and Otabek were currently watching a horror movie. The Kazakh mate was spooning his mate on the couch, and due to the position, Otabeks alpha side absolutely beamed, thinking that he was protecting his omega.

"Yura, can we go on the balcony for a little bit?"

"Yeah, sure"

"I just need to get some fresh air for a little bit, it's quite stuffy in here."

Otabek quickly reached down to make sure that he had the ring he had purchased in his pant pocket.

Otabek wrapped his arms around Yuris waist and slowly dropped his hand down to his tailbone, and kissed the blondes mating mark.

"What time do you have practice tomorrow?"

"I have training with Yakov 5 am to 10am, and then I have training with Lilia 1 to 3. What about you?"

"I have an off day tomorrow, but I'll probably go to the gym while you're with Lilia."

"Ok."

Yuri looked up to kiss Otabek on the lips, which later turned into just making out for a while on their balcony.
When their lips finally parted,
Otabek decided it was time.

"Yura, I love you so much, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without you, you're so brave and strong, and you truly have the eyes and will of a soldier. I know that you said that you never wanted to be married so.

He got down on one knee, and presented the ring to the blonde.

"Yuratchka, will you be my fiancé?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my god Yuri you just made me the happiest person in the world."

Otabek slipped the ring onto his fiancée finger and they went back inside to start cooking dinner.

Yuri ate dinner in Otabeks lap, and they decided to mark each other like crazy shortly after.
The pair didn't have sex because they knew that Yuri had practice the next morning, but that doesn't mean that they didn't save time for some heavy makeout sessions.

"I love you, good night Yura."

"I love you too Beka."

Otabek fell asleep with one hand over his Yuris waist, and the other on top of the hand that currently bore the engagement ring.

_______________________________

I started a new tumblr called askyuratchka and it would mean the world to me if u guys checked it out! I finally got motivation for writing this story again, so updates should be a lot more frequent! I rlly hope u guys enjoyed this chapter and it would mean the world to me if you guy voted and/or commented! I love hearing from you guys and feel free to message me if you want to talk about the story or just have someone to talk to!