Patrol

After what felt like hours, but what in reality was only a few mere minutes, the cops finally showed up, and were able to arrest the people who had broken into my house. And thank god they had been bluffing about cops being with the OPA.

Eventually I decided to go ahead and tell Otabek what happened.

"They what?!"

I could hear the fear and anger in my boyfriends voice over the phone.

"Yeah I know right, they kept calling me 'it' too, and being sexist as fuck."

"Yura, I think I should go ahead and come home."

"What, no, I'll be fine. I don't need protection"

"Really I think I should go ahead and just-"

"I'll be fine ok, I want you to enjoy being in Kazakhstan, that's your home, and you left it to be with me. I don't want to be the thing dragging you away from your home."

"Home is with you though."

I felt myself blush over the simple, yet sweet sentence spoken from Otabek.

"Yeah, but I don't want to take away your alone time, everybody needs some time to themselves."

"Fine, we'll compromise, instead of coming home in a week, I'll come home in 3 days."

"Ok, I'll see you in 3 days."

"Ok, see you then."

"Wait Beka"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Yura."

That night before I fell asleep, I was on my phone as usual browsing through instagram, rolling my eyes at the occasional pregnancy update from Viktor and Katsudon. I mean sure, I was happy that they're happy. But I could never see myself being that happy literally keeping another human being in my body for almost a year, and then having to go through
Actually giving birth. I cringed at the last thought.

When I first met Otabek, I had wondered here and there if we would ever have children, since all my life that's pretty much what society told omegas to do, but after realizing how much I never really liked children, And after working so hard to get my body in what I considered perfect shape. I wouldn't want to give that up for somebody else. I worked way too damn hard for my career. So I mean, why would I use my "prime" years having children when I could be collecting gold medals everywhere I glance.

I decided I'd done enough self reflection for the night and logged out of instagram. However when I was about to turn off my phone I got a notification telling me that I received an email. Curiously I clicked onto it.

Ugh. More disgusting fan mail.

Recently I had to admit my secondary gender if I wanted to compete in the GPF this year, and the news had spread like a wildfire when people found out I had found out I was an omega. I'd gotten used to the occasional flirtatious instagram comment, but I never, and will never, get used to some of the creepy ass fan mail I get from some people. Just the other day some asshole decided that it was a good idea to send me lingerie and a note stated how much they'd love for me to send them a picture of my in it. I threw everything into Me and Beka's fireplace.

However this email was a little bit different. It literally stated.

"Yuri, I was so overjoyed when you presented as an omega. I've always dreamed of making love to you, and eventually breeding you should call me, we can talk about all the plans I have for us together." That creep had the fucking nerve to put his phone number at the end of the paper.

I did the most logical thing and blocked the email address, took a screenshot of the email so I could give the phone number to the police. I couldn't fall asleep, I kept myself awake wondering what I had did wrong to have to live my life as an omega. Despite what I'd like to admit,
I couldn't wait for Beka to come home.

_______________________________

Idk if you can block email addresses, but apparently u can in this fanfic. Anyways sorry about the delay for this chapter, school was kicking my ass because of finals. But schools finally over so I should have a lot more time to keep writing this and my other stories. Thx for reading!!