Progress

I looked in the mirror at my fresh bond mark. Yep. It definitely will be permanent.

I looked over across the room at Beka who was still sleeping. For the first time while he was sleeping he looked happy, normally when he slept his face remained emotionless, but this, this was different. I climbed back into bed and ended up accidentally waking up my mate.

"Mmm Yuri, what time is it?"
Otabek stretched his arms out and yawned.

"6:30, go back to sleep Beka."
I ran my hands through the top part of his under cut and he put an arm around my waist.

"I don't think I can go back to sleep knowing that I have my beautiful omega mate with me."

We shared a few quick kisses and some small talk.

Beka pulled my closer to his chest and stuck his nose onto my neck

"Beka, try to go back to sleep, I'm tired"

I gave him a quick peck on his forehead.

My alpha smiled at the affection and held me closer in his arms.

"Yura, I love you so much"

I wrapped my leg over his.

"I love you too"

Otabek pecked the top of my head and rubbed my back.

"And I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you, I'll never let any fucked up people hold you hostage in our own home."

"You're such a strong brave alpha."

I knew anybody who's an alpha would absolutely beam at that praise, and Otabek was no exception.
That was obvious when he nipped near my bonding mark.

We ended up staying in bed scenting each other, and cuddling for a few hours, just embracing each other, and relishing in our new
bond.

______________________________

After a while, I got a call from Lilia that I had to go into ballet practice in a few hours. Even though I'd rather be in bed cuddling with my new mate; I had slacked off on ballet recently, so I think it's best for me to go.

"Do you have to go to ballet?"

"Yes Beka, Yakov would kill me if my short program isn't as graceful as he wants it to be."

"I was thinking maybe before you have to go, we could do something a little fun to ya know, celebrate our bonding."

"Beka you know I would, but if I can't land my quad lutz tomorrow at practice because of my ass hurting, that wouldn't be good."

Otabek pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"Yeah you're right kitten."

I nuzzled into my alphas chest. He smiled.

"There's nothing wrong with cuddling thought."

I smiled.
"Yeah you're right. Cuddle my bad past experiences away."

Otabek picked up my thigh to drape my leg over his, and I wrapped my arm around his chest.

Even through all of the things I had gone through in the last few weeks: I had a feeling that things would be better than okay.

____________________________

We ended up falling asleep for a few minutes, but we were woken up by Beka's phone ringing. An unknown number.

"Hello"

"Is this Otabek Altin?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"We're with the Omegan Purpose Association: And we heard reports from your father that you have an omega living in your home."

"Um, yes were bonded."

"Is it pregnant?"

"No, we don't want children, and don't refer to my boyfriend as it."

"Well we visited your house the other day when your omega was alone. You probably should have gotten him pregnant by then."

"No, as I already told you we don't want pups."

"But that's an omegas purpose, to give their alphas children."

"No it's not."

"Well your father is on his way to Russia."

_____________________________

Sorry for the lack of updating, however as I said in the authors note before, I'm going to be picking up the pace with updates. Please comment and vote, it rlly means the world to me! Love u guys!