Otabeks past

"Otabek get in here, I need to have a talk with you"

"Yes Akë"

"Listen Otabek, your new tutor is almost here so I need you to be on your best behavior for him."

Otabek looked up at his father with a blank expression.
"But I already finished my online schoolwork, I have to be at the rink soon."

"Son you are now 12, you need to be educated on being an alpha."

"But Akë-"

"No buts, I already contacted your coach to tell her you will no longer have training on thursdays."

Otabek huffed and stormed up to his room.

Eventually his father called him downstairs and was greeted by a tall, older looking man, who absolutely reeked of alpha.

He smiled at the young alpha, and soon Otabeks father led the man to their dining room table.

"Let's begin your first lesson!"

Otabek rolled his eyes.

"Now, Mr. Altin your father told me that he found out you were an alpha at age nine, correct?"

"Yes sir, my parents had blood work done so they could know before I had a rut."

"Wonderful! Now, for your first lesson I want you to observe your mother. Your father is probably the best alpha in the OPA, so I want you to learn how he treats his omega."

Otabek glances over to the kitchen where he saw his heavily pregnant mother, the short man looked sad as he was preparing dinner.

"An omega always cooks for their alpha, they are here to serve you and pleasure their alpha."
The tutor pulled a book out of his bag and handed it to the stoic 12 year old

Otabek reluctantly flipped through the pages which just consisted of pictures, medical pictures, and graphs.

"Follow along with me while I speak.
Omegas can be male or female, they can only breed with an alpha. And for betas a child can only be conceived between a male and female beta.

For omegas they must follow a few simple rules in their life. Obey their alpha. They must breed because their worth is only their womb and their ability to please those around them. Omegas must be quiet, meek, and most importantly obedient. When you decide to court an omega, eventually you will bond with them and of course breed. The best age to breed an omega is when they are around 18. Any questions so far Mr. Altin?"

Otabek was shocked about how poorly human beings were treated just because of their secondary gender, he began to feel sorrow he had never felt this much for his mother. He finally understood why the young man looked so miserable, especially around his father.

Otabek was 14 when Yuri Plisetsky came to train in Kazakhstan for a few months to take a summer camp. He remembered hearing his father at home grumble about how "a pretty omega like that blonde boy shouldn't be doing sports and should be looking for a suitor."

Otabek quickly corrected his father telling him that Yuri shouldn't be treated any differently just because he's an omega.

His father just kept saying that Yuri was probably on heat suppressants, "destroying his womb" as he would always say.

When Otabek was 15 his father kept asking him If he found any omegas he thought were cute. Otabek always replied no, but he couldn't help but wonder why his thoughts always drifted back to the beautiful green eyed boy he'd met at camp.

He still had to meet with his tutor and dreaded the upcoming afternoon because of his fertility testing.

The entire process was incredibly humiliating and he began resenting his father for how seriously he took being an alpha and radiating an alpha son. Otabek fiercely thought to himself that when he has children of his own, he won't treat them like this, no matter their secondary gender.

His father was incredibly pleased when the doctor gave the results of Otabek having "strong swimmers" as the doctor said.

That was the day Otabek has the most revolting conversation he ever had with his father.

"Otabek get in here."

"What do you want Akë?"

"Come look at this pathetic omega boy."

Otabek father pointed to the tv where Yuri Plisetsky was skating through his short program for the Junior Grand Prix series.
His father reminded the tv and told Otabek to look closely.
The small blonde boy attempted a Quad salchow and was only half of a rotation of from it being clean, otabek was astonished. He would surely have some competition when Yuri came into the senior division.

"He couldn't even fully rotate the jump Beka. He should just retire and start looking for a good alpha to fill him up."

"Akë I've trained with Yuri before and he has an amazing career ahead of him."

Otabek was shocked when his fathers hand slapped harshly across his face.

"Otabek, I have not been paying for your tutor to teach you everything you need to know, don't tell me your having thoughts that omegas should have careers. They.should.not. Omegas are meant only to get knocked up and pleasure others."

Otabek looked at his father in horror and immediately exited his coach, asking if he could train with his friend Leo in America during the upcoming summer. He needed to be away from his father.