Travel

"Your fathers coming to visit us?!"

"Yura, I'm sorry I didn't know, we need to stay at Victor and Yuuri's for a while, I don't want him to get to you"

"Ok"

I let Beka hold me in his arms, while he kissed my fresh bonding mark.

"We'll figure things out, it'll be ok"

"I'll call Victor and Yuuri"

_____________________________

"Hey Yuuri"

"You never call me Yuuri, what's going on?"

"Bekas dad is visiting us, most likely with his sexist bullshit organization. Would you mind if we stayed over there for a little while?"

"It's not a problem, come over whenever you need to!"

"You're a savior katsudon"

____________________________

We arrived at the Nikiforov-Katsuki residence later that day with a few suitcases full of our stuff.

Yuuri, despite only being 4 months pregnant, practically had to waddle out to the door to greet their guests, and gave Yuri a welcoming hug.

"Kataudon, you look like you swallowed a planet."

Yuuri turned to stand beside Victor and hold his hand.

"Well I am carrying triplets."

Viktor practically squealed and as Otabek and Yuri walked into the household, the silver haired man kept gushing about how fertile his husband is.
Yuri playfully rolled his eyes and Otabek congratulated the couple repeatedly.

The couple was able to let loose due to their newfound safety, by the comforts of their friends who were basically family by now.

"So how are you feeling Yuuri? Can you feel kicking or anything yet?"

The dark haired omega smiled genuinely and answered the Kazakhs questions.

"I'm feeling tired most of the time I haven't felt them kicking or anything yet, but the doctor says I should start to feel movements anytime now."

Viktor smiled and chuckled at Otabek,
"Wow Otabek, I didn't think you'd be this interested in this sort of thing. You'd think you got our little Yuratchka pregnant or something."

Otabek blushed while Yuri yelled at the silver haired alpha to shut up.

After eating dinner, Yuuri piped up.

"So I can't ignore the elephant in the room, but Otabek, why is your father trying to see you."

Yuri and Otabek looked at each other with anger and worry displayed clearly onto their faces.

"He has a weird of obsession with Yura"

Yuri slammed his hand on the table and began yelling.

"And he's apart of some bullshit sexist organization!"

Yuuri cleared his throat.

"That must be terrible, I'm glad you guys came over here."

The conversation about Otabeks father was short but, not sweet at all. The two pairs finally decided to lounge around in the luxurious living room to hang out like old times. Things were light and simple until Yuuri noticed a new scar forming on blonde Russians neck.

"Yurio, are you and Otabek mated?!"

Both Otabek and Yuri blushed a deep scarlet and gave the older omega their answer.

"Yes but... I haven't... mounted or knotted Yura yet"

The Russian omega blushed an even darker red, before continuing the conversation about he and the Kazakhs relationship.

"So we're bonded but we aren't, completely mated yet."

Yuuri curled into Viktors side when the silver haired man chuckled and began talking.
"Well you two better get to it, I heard bonded couples who don't knot or at least mate soon after their bonding mark heals, can get way too attached to their mate."

"Why would it be a bad thing to get too attached to Otabek old man?"

"I've heard horror stories of couples who couldn't even go to the bathroom without their significant other with them."

Otabek raised an eyebrow.
"Then how do asexual couples bond?"

Yuuri frowned as if he was unsure of something before answering Otabeks question.
"I think you can get injections or something like that in order to still be able to bond without side effects. I feel bad for couples who don't like sex though, they have to go an extra mile just to be bonded to someone they love."

The group all agreed with the Japanese mans statement, and they began talking about the upcoming season for skating.
However soon enough everyone was tired and retreated back to their respective rooms.

Once Yuri and Otabek got to Yuuri and Viktors guest room, Otabek pinned Yuri down to he rather large bed in the room.
The blonde was practically beaming excitement, and he just became even more overwhelmed with happiness when he saw the growing tent in his alphas pants. Yuri smirked.

"What are you going to do to me alpha?"

Otabek flushed a deep deep scarlet.

"I'm going to mount you, and then give you my knot."

Yuri came up with some dialogue that he knew would turn on practically any alpha who was overcome with lust.

"And then you'll breed me, right alpha?"

Yuri already began taking heat suppressants to ensure that even if his body anatomy had somehow corrected itself, he would still never go into heat. Even though he knew his conception rate was at 0%, he still wanted to make Otabeks alpha side feel special during their first intimate time together.

Sooner enough clothes were off, Yuri was in Otabeks lap, and some rough fucking was happening.

Otabek pulled Yuris hair to look at the blondes face as he thrust into the Russian on his lap. Thank god his omega was so flexible.

"Are you ready for my knot?"

"Oh god yes!"

Once Otabeks knot had expanded, tears threatened to spill over Yuris eyes when the width of his alphas knot practically stretched him beyond what he believed was possible.

Otabek rubbed soothing circles into his mates back.

Both were panting but Yuri managed to choke out a question.

"Beka?"

"Yes?"

"How wide is your knot?"
Yuri gasped when he felt another load of Otabeks love enter him.

"Last time I checked, around 5 inches wide."

"Damn, it certainly feels like it, how long does your knot normally stay inflated?"

"About 30 minutes."

"Yura, I'm so proud of you taking my knot during your first time. That must've been a tough stretch."

"Anything for you Beka."

The pair shared a quick kiss and once Otabeks knot went down, they both drifted off to sleep.

________________________________

I hope you guys liked his chapter!! I had a lot of fun writing it! Comment and vote if u enjoyed!!