Chapter 11: Punishment and First years

Let’s get this over with Jinx thought, as she walked into the hall. It had been two days since they had spied on the teachers’ and today the girls were told to report to the dining hall immediately and to wear casual clothes. Jinx walked into the hall, she wore some grey jeans and a purple tank top.

She glanced around the classroom and was surprised at what most of the girls thought as “casual clothing”. Most of the princesses were wearing very short black min- skirts, along with some light coloured tank tops that were low cut in the front and black stilettos.

The Chavs wear wearing dark blue tracksuits with matching jackets and large gold hoop earrings. Jinx glanced towards the Emoes and noticed that many of them wore, ripped black and red leggings, along with tight laced black tops, that were short sleeved and revealed several tattoos. Some of the Emoes had red highlights in their hair, whereas others just had plain black hair and face piercings. The Geeks, wore loose navy blue jeans and blouses in light colours.

Kate walked towards her table and said “Jinx come sit over here”.

The new witch walked towards her friend with a nervous smile plastered on her face. “Hey Kate, you look great” she said with a kind smile.

 Kate was wearing grey leggings, a dark red coloured tank top with a black leather jacket and black leather boots. Her black hair was tied in a loose bun and she had her usual dark red lipstick on with a lot of eyeliner.

“Thanks, I like your outfit too” replied the dark haired witch.

Alice walked into the hall, noticing both Jinx and Kate she said “morning, god why’d we have to get up so early?” as she walked towards their table.

“What do you mean early? Its 9:00am the teacher’s let us sleep in” replied Jinx.

“Oh wait, neither of us snuck off last night to go shopping did we?” Kate asked Jinx with a mischievous smile.

Alice yawned and muttered “but it was so worth it”, as she sipped her chocolate mocha.

After a quick glance at Alice Jinx realised what she meant, Alice was wearing black leggings and a short dark blue sleeve-less dress, along with some pearl earrings and blue pumps. The pixie-like witch also had some light pink lipstick on and some eyeliner, but Jinx could notice the dark circles under her eyes.

What time did she get back? Jinx thought, as she ate some pancakes.

 “About 3 or 4 am” was Alice’s reply.

 “Honestly, Alice if you go to sleep that late, then you’ll be dead all week and besides you need your energy this week to handle the punishments” Bridget said, as she walked towards the table.

 “But, the savings were to die for” whined Alice.

“Hey, Alice here uses this to cover your dark circles” Amy said while handing Alice some Concealer.

 “Thanks” muttered Alice while taking another sip of her coffee.

“No problem” replied Amy, as the two girls started talking about the several bags of clothing Alice had managed to sneak in with last night.

“You princesses and your clothes, it’s like you having nothing better to do” snickered Andrea as she walked up to the table.

“Well, talking about clothes is a whole lot better than talking to the dead” retorted Rachel, as she also walked towards them.

 Both Andrea and Rachel glared at each other, as their eyes met.

“Guys sort this out later” Kate said in a firm tone, and the two rivals sat down in silence.