Chapter 3

Dedicated to tina_BSE_WCS one of the best Wattpader on here and for being the person to put up the 1st 3 comments on this story.

{Virginia's POV}

I woke up at 8:30 to find I was the only up. I decided to look at house. After getting lost a couple times I found a room full of guitars and any instrument you could dream up. I walked across the the room to a shinny black guitar and grabbed it off the stand. When I picked it up, I felt something tingling from my fingertips all the way up my arm. I started playing "A Team" by Ed Sheeran and I sang along. When I finished the song I couldn't believe how amazing that felt.

"You didn't tell me you could sing," Luke asked standing in the doorway.

"You never asked," I replied smiling. Luke smiled back and came close to me. He go so close that our faces were inches apart. He looked at me and our lips we about to meet when I woke up.

That dream was really weird. I shook it off and went to breakfast. I saw it was 11:11 on the clock so a made a wish. After my totally lame wish I decided to have cereal. I grabbed out the cinnamon toast and the milk. I was skeptic about how long they had each been in there so I checked the expiration dates on those. They were still good so I served myself a big bowl. I only got a few seconds through it when Luke came in. My mind immediately went to the dream. I grabbed my bowl and headed off to my room as fast as I could without spilling anything. I saw Ashton on the way.

"What are you doing?"

"OH MY GOD! WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE UP RIGHT NOW?" I was kind of frustrated. I didn't know what that dream meant. I can't like Luke. I just met him. I was so upset that I grabbed my guitar off its stand and made some angry sounding notes. I took a deep breath and started performing "Let Her Go" by Passenger to get everything out. Then I started singing "Human" by Christina Perri. After that I took a sigh of relief and heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw 4 someones.

"You didn't tell u-" Luke started to say but I cut him of.

"Luke. If you are gonna say that I didn't tell you I could sing or play guitar, I might just have to punch you," I said and he thought about it.

"That was really cool. I'm not sure if you mentioned you had a singing voice and know how to make notes sound good on the guitar," he said with a smirk. I just glared at him.

"I love loop holes," Luke said.

"So how long have you been playing guitar?" Mark asked me sitting down by me.

"Since I was 6. I also play the drums."

"OMG YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!" Ash said running over and hugging me almost knocking me over.

"You should open for us at our concerts. Or go with us when we open for One Direction. Or both," Calum said lighting up with a smile.

"No way. I'm not ready for that," I said finally pushing Ash off of me.

"Yes you are. Tomorrow we are taking you to see our agent. And see if we can get you into the One Direction show," Luke agreed thinking out loud.

"Play drums," Ash demanded. I sighed and went into my boot to grab my drum sticks. I sat down on the stool and slammed on the drums. I played something random and when I was done they all looked at me in shock.

"I might be kicked off my king of the drums throne," Ashton said with sad eyes. I burst out laughing. Apparently, my laugh was contagious, and soon enough, everyone was laughing. After we regained composure we went out to eat. Michael found a café where the waiters were on skates.

"Hello everyone! I'm Youstina! I will be your server today!" I looked up when I heard her name. I couldn't believe it.

"OMG YOUSTINA!"

{Calum's POV}

I looked up at our server after Virginia screamed. I was shocked at her beauty. She had tan skin, black hair, dark wide eyes and long eye lashes.

"Guys this is my best friend Youstina. She moved here from Egypt after she went to her dream college," Virginia said.

"She seems great," Luke said.

"I'm getting a good vibe from her." Michael said nodding.

"Ya me too. What about you Calum?" Ash asked turning to face me.

"Ya. Great," I said turning away. The boys were looking at me weirdly but who could blame me. She was beautiful.