Chapter 11

{Virginia POV}

I woke up wrapped in Luke's arms snuggled into his chest. I lifted my head up and pecked him on the lips. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"Morning beautiful," he said with his super sexy morning voice, and he pecked me on the forehead.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I asked him untangling myself from his arms.

"Sure," he said sliding out of bed.

"Well let's go then," I said pulling his arm out of the room onto the elevator.

When we got to the ground floor we saw a huge buffet of breakfast food. There were things like waffle making, pancake making, breakfast potatoes, bagels with cream cheese, bread, tea, coffee, juice, and every other thing you could imagine. We loaded our plates with a million things and sat down at a 2 person table. We spent most of the time talking and stuffing our faces with food. Just before I went to get more, my phone rang.

"Who is it?" Luke asked.

"It's Ashton," I said with a little shock. "He said that Calum noticed I was gone and got super pissed. He is coming over here right now," I said looking up at Luke. It took a moment to process.

"Oh my god," we said at the same time looking at each other in shock. We rushed around putting our dishes away and cleaning up. Then we ran to the front desk.

"If you see this man," Luke said as he handed a picture of Calum to the front desk lady, "and he comes asking for Luke Hemmings or Virginia Hood can you just give him the number to an empty room?"

"Ok. I guess," the lady said sighing turning away from us.

"Thank you," Luke said and ran away. We went to our room to hide out. Deciding to be really childish, we made a tent out of sheets and hid under it. We sat next to each other and just laughed about the insane things that we came up with about what Cal would do to us if he knew where we were.

{Ashton's POV}

I was freaking out. Cal just went to Virginia's room to check on her. When he realized that she wasn't there, he started yelling. I quickly texted Virginia about this and jumped in the car with Calum.

"What are you doing?" Cal spat at me.

"What is your plan to find Virginia exactly?" I asked ignoring his question.

"I'll just drive around town until I find her."

"I know where she is," I told him grinning.

"Where?" he asked finally paying attention to me.

"Roosevelt Park. They spent the night there in a tent. Luke had a date planned for today, so they just had it early."

I texted Virginia and Luke to tell them what happened. Virgnia texted me back with her thanks just as we were pulling into the park. There were only a few little kids.

"They aren't here!!!!" Calum yelled, slamming on the steering wheel.

"Hang on let me text them." I didn't lie. I did text them. Just not about what he thought.

Me- It is ok 2 go back 2 the house. both of u

Virginia- Kk. Thx. But r u sure that both of us cud go

Me- Def

Virginia- y

Me- dont worry ill stall cal just txt me wen u get 2 the house and i will take care of everything