Chapter 10 (only chapter like it)

{Ashton's POV}

I was so mad at Calum for what he did to Virginia. She is a lady and you just don't treat them like that. You don't treat anyone like that.

After Virginia told me what happened I just held her in my arms while she cried. When she calmed down I went out to confront Cal, and I passed Luke on the way. He was dragging a suitcase behind him. Then I noticed he was crying too. What the hell did Calum do now?

"Luke! What happened?" I asked grabbing his arm.

"Cal kicked me out of the band," he said crying more than ever.

"Now I have another thing to confront Calum about. Where is he?" I asked Luke anger pulsing through my veins.

"Virginia's balcony," he responded still crying.

"Virginia is in my room. I think you should talk to her." Then Levi started crying even more and went into my room. I went out onto the balcony. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I screamed at Cal.

"What?" he asked acting all innocent.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!! You make Virginia and Luke cry, and you kicked him out of the band!" I screamed while trying not to punch him square in the face.

"He was being mean to Virginia," he said with an angry face.

"That is rich coming from the guy who shoved her."

"I didn't really shove her."

"What was Luke doing to Virginia that was mean exactly?"

"He was dating her!" He was yelling by this point.

"So?" I was also yelling.

"He was gonna hurt her!"

"THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! LUKE WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING! ESPECIALLY, TO VIRGINIA! THEY REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER!"

"NO THEY DON'T! LUKE IS JUST USING HER! "

"FOR WHAT?"

"I DON'T KNOW SOME SORT OF REVENGE! "

"YOU GUYS ARE LIKE BROTHERS! OR AT LEAST YOU USED TO BE! WHAT WOULD LUKE NEED REVENGE FOR?"

{Virginia's POV}

I just cried while Ash held me. After I told him what happened and I had calmed down a bit, he had gotten up to go yell at Cal. I just sat there and I heard Ash talking outside the door. Then I heard Luke's soft, sad voice and I just broke down again. I was crying so hard I couldn't hear anything. But when my sobbing quieted down a little, I heard the door open and I looked up to have my eyes meet with Luke's red and puffy ones. It made me cry harder.

I felt him put his arm around me and he just held me. He started to cry too. Luke was kissing my head and telling me it would be alright. He started rocking me back and forth on his lap and I snuggled deeper into Luke's chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and started stroking my hair trying to calm me down. It was no use. I couldn't go on if I couldn't be with Luke. He seemed to know what I was thinking.

"It will be ok. We will be together. I will find you no matter where you are. But you know what they say. If you love something set it free. And I most certainly love you," he said squeezing my hand.

"I don't want to be set free. I love you. I don't want to be apart from you," I cried my face buried in his chest.

"Sh. Babe." Luke took my head from his chest looking me right in the eye. "If our love is strong and true, we will find a way to be together. Maybe not right now. But trust me. Our love is strong and true. We will be together. I promise you," he said kissing me sweetly and bringing me back in for another hug.