Epilogue (II)

"Lauren!" I called out as I leaped into her arms, my legs wrapping around her waist.

"Someone's excited," Normani pointed out who stood behind me along with the rest of the girls.

"Didn't you two see each other last week?" Dinah asked.

"I think they're always this excited to see each other no matter how long they've been apart," Ally pointed out which is a fact.

"Hi nugget," Lauren greeted happily as she helped me back on my feet and kissed me on the forehead. "I missed your smile."

"I missed your eyes," I told her truthfully. "I missed your lips too," I added before crashing our lips together into a deep kiss.

"Alright!" Dinah exclaimed. "I think it's our turn to give Lauren some love now," she added as the other girls agreed and approached us in a group hug.

"I miss us altogether like this," Ally commented.

"I love you guys," Normani added.

"Okay, I'm getting smooshed," I joked.

"Let's enjoy this moment for a little bit longer," Lauren said as we remained embracing one another.

Soon after, we settled down and enjoyed the evening by catching up on each other's lives. Ally excitedly explained her and Will's plans for their wedding. She said that she wanted us, her bridesmaids, to wear pink dresses for the wedding, but Will disagreed as he wanted the theme to be a darker color. They also can't decide on the cake. Ally wants chocolate cake, but Will insisted on getting buttercream cake instead. I never actually considered the complications that came with planning a wedding. From what Ally has shared, it seems to be so stressful.

"When I get married, I want my wedding to be big," Normani said enthusiastically. "I want a five tiered cake and a whole buffet for my guests. I want professional photographers and..."

"Slow down girl," Dinah interrupted. "You do know a huge ass wedding would cost thousands of dollars right?"

"My dad will help us pay for it," Normani suggested.

"Oh..." Dinah replied, "Us huh?"

"Well yeah. I'm not getting married to a rock," Normani said sarcastically which made us all chuckle.

"What about you Camz? What kind of wedding would you want?" Lauren asked as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know," I answered honestly. I've never really thought of how I pictured my own wedding. "I guess it doesn't really matter to me how big or small it is as long as everyone I love is there."

"Where would you want it?" Dinah asked.

"Hmmm," I thought for a moment. "Oh I know! What about a beach wedding?" I asked, turning my head towards Lauren for approval.

"A beach wedding sounds romantic," Lauren smiled. "We can get married on the beach and hear the waves crash on the sand as we say 'I do."

"And we could have Ed Sheeran instrumentals playing in the background, and then Sofi can be a flower girl, and I want Luna to be there too so she can watch her moms get married," I rambled happily. "It would be so magical."

"If anything, you'd be the one who'd look and be magical on that day," Lauren complimented.

"You and Lauren should just elope," Dinah suggested. "It would be so much easier and faster.

Lauren and I looked at each other, contemplating the thoughts of eloping. I guess it wouldn't be such a bad idea. I mean Dinah has a point, it would be easier and faster. Plus, if Lauren proposed to me right now, I think I would say yes.

"Okay I was just kidding," Dinah acknowledged. "I would actually be pretty pissed if you two eloped and I wasn't there to see it."

"Hey, you cant be mad if you're the one giving us the idea," Lauren laughed.

"She's not wrong," Ally agreed.

The rest of the evening passed by quickly as it turned to night time. All of the other girls except Lauren said their goodbyes before departing. We plan on hanging out again tomorrow so the goodbye was more so a 'see you later.'

"Finally," Lauren exhaled as she closed the door. "I love seeing the other girls, but I'm glad I finally have you all to myself."

"Oh yeah?" I smirked.

"Yeah."

"What do you suggest we do? I mean my grandma and Sofi are right upstairs," I informed her.

"Then we have to be quiet as a mouse," Lauren said as she took my hand in her own and led me upstairs.

"Wait, Lauren," I said, stopping midway up the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing," I told her as I cupped the side of her face. "I just forgot to tell you something."

"What is it?" Lauren asked concernedly. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," I said. "I just forgot to tell you that I love you and thank you."

"I love you too, Camz." Lauren smiled as she planted a kiss on my lips. "And thank you for what?"

"Thank you for loving me when I couldn't even love myself."

Yours Truly,
Camila