Prologue

“Hello, hello guys I am your very own Ruby Sing and welcome to your favourite show Aashiqui where we show some extraordinary love stories. Today I am back with one more special personality. Today the person who is with us was the  legendary Anarkali in her previous life, yes guys I am serious she had travelled through the history to find out the existence and story of Anarkali she had also tried talking to spirits to find out her connection with Anarkali. You wanna know who she is? she is really famous so I proudly welcome our very own Nadira.....” Said the announcer as she came inside she looked really pretty in her white anarakali suit she draped a white shawl around her head(Muslim women have to cover their heads with a cloth wherever they go it’s part of their culture). She walked in and many people gasped seeing such a beautiful girl in front of them. She walked in and sat on her place.
“Hello Nadira and welcome to the show” Ruby said.
“Thank you Ruby” Nadira said in her graceful voice.
"Hear we have Nadir's family and friends to narrate even their point of view of the story" Ruby said as she looked at a couple of people who sat there.
“So tell me all about your life and connections with Anarkali” Ruby said.
OK I will” Nadira said with a straight face and positive smile.