22.The meeting

"Mr. Khan what are you doing here?" I asked surprised.
"I came to take you with me now come" He said looking straight into my eyes.
"Is there any problem?" I asked.
"We have a meeting, I will tell you everything in detail on the way" He said.
"OK then bye Rishab" I said as I stood up with my bag.
"Are you sure you wanna go with him after what happened last time?" Rishab asked.
"Don't worry I will be fine" I said.
"Give me a call when you reach home" Rishab said.
"OK" I said as I stepped out of the vanity van with Mr. Khan.
*
"At least tell me where are we going? We are sitting so quietly since the past 5 minutes" I said.
"What where you doing with that guy?" Mr. Khan asked.
"Which guy what are you talking about?" I asked.
"That stupid actor you were hugging him when I came in" Mr. Khan said with a little bit of anger in his voice.
"Oho someone is Jealous" I said.
"I not Jealous OK I was just asking" Mr. Khan said.
"OK Rishab was just talking about his past and became a little emotional so I was just consoling him that's it and I have hugged him many times on screen it's not a big deal" I said.
"It is a big deal Nadira there is a whole lot of difference in on screen and off screen I am sure he must be taking advantage of the situation" Mr. Khan said.
"Rishab is a decent guy Mr. Khan you just relax" I said.
"I am your boyfriend and you never hugged me" Mr. Khan said.
"OK if you get emotional I will also hug you now stop being J and tell me where are we going?" I asked.
"KFC" Mr. Khan said.
"KFC ! Why KFC?" I asked.
"We are going to meet Sahana I also called Mirza he was acting like a mad man all these days so I thought they should meet and sort things out" Mr. Khan said.
"OK, now stop being moody" I said as I traced my fingers on his face.
"Stop it" Mr. Khan said with a sudden raise in his voice.
"Now stop being angry" I said.
"I am not being angry you are tickling me" Mr. Khan said.
"What!" I said as I busted out laughing.
"What's so funny?" Mr. Khan asked.
"Sorry, Sorry" I said as I closed my mouth with my palm but I couldn't control my laughter and started laughing again.
"Ya Allah this girl" Mr. Khan said.
*
"I fail to understand the fact that if you guys love each other then why don't you guys get married?" Mahira said.
We were sitting at KFC with Sahana, Mirza, Siya and Mahira.
"It's not that simple Mahira Ammi will never agree for this marriage" Sahana said.
"So why don't you guys run away" Mahira suggested.
Siya laughed.
"Guys stop making stupid plans let's make a serious plan?" I said.
"There is no need to make any plan we just have to go meet your Ammi and convince her" Mr. Khan said.
"Shut up Mr. Khan she is my Ammi it is really tough to convince her" I said.
"She is right Aunty is really tough to handle" Siya said.
"What is her problem anyway?" Mirza asked.
"She thinks you guys are too rich and will not agree to marry a poor girl like Sahana" Siya said.
"I am his only family and I really like Sahana, Baijaan you should have told me that day itself that Sahana is the girl you love I swear that I would not have returned without talking and sorting things out with her ammi" Mahira said.
"And what about your relatives like Mr. Khan's family?" I asked.
"If that was your problem you would have never loved Kabir" Mirza said.
"My family won't interrupt in such matters" Mr. Khan said.
"Then why the hell did you guys break up?" Mahira asked.
"I was scared" Sahana said.
"You guys are so stupid" Mahira said and held her head.
"Relax Mahira" Siya said.
"We will fix this mess today we will talk to ammi and sort everything out OK" I said.
"But appa...." Sahana was saying but I stopped her.
"I am not going to hear anything Sahana I just want you to marry the person you love" I said.
"Guys our break is over we should get back to work" Siya said.
"OK, Mr. Khan please drop me home" I said.
"OK" Mr. Khan said and stood up.
"We should also get going" Mirza said and stood up.
Mahira also stood up along with him. They turned to leave when Sahana held Mirza's hand.
"I love you" Sahana said.
"I love you too" Mirza said and hugged her.
*
"Where are we going Mr. Khan? This is not the way to my home" I said.
"I know we are going to my home to meet my ammi" Mr. Khan said.
"WHAT why?" I asked shocked.
"Nadira I don't want you to face any problem while we decide to get married so I decided that you should meet my Ammi and sort things out later" Mr. Khan said.
"OK" I said even though I was dying with nervousness.
*
"Nadira Ahamad right" Nazeema begum asked.
I shook my head positively.
"Who is your Abba?" Nazeema begum asked.
"Azaad Ahamad" I said.
"What does he do?" Nazeema begum asked.
"He is no more........abba....abba was a business man he faced a huge loss and.........." I struggled to speak.
"Ammi Nadira's sisters Zoya and Aisha is getting married with Zayan and Ayan" Mr. Khan said.
"Who, Shaziya begum's son's?" Nazeema begum asked shocked.

"Yes Ammi" Mr. Khan said.
"That day this girl was showing a lot of attitude now what happened?" Nazeema begum asked.
"This show is my life it helped us gain lot of respect, it changed my life forever how can I let it go just like that?" I asked.
"Is it more important than my son?" Nazeema begum asked.
"Mr. Khan had seen me before our director if he would have believed that I could become an actress I would have surely worked for him" I said.
"Kabir are you sure about her?" Nazeema begum asked.
"Ammi I love her" Mr. Khan said.
"OK if that's your decision who am I to say no, I will talk to you abba" Nazeema begum said.
"Really!" I asked shocked and surprised that she agreed so fast. Mr. Khan kicked my leg asking me to shut up.
"Kabir go and drop her home" Nazeema begum said.
*
"I can't believe she agreed" I said.
"So what were you expecting 'I won't allow you to marry her drama' like we see in your TV show what were you thinking my ammi is Akbar?" Mr. Khan asked.
"No but I was a little tensed" I said.
He stopped the car in front my home.
"OK bye, Mr. Khan" I said as I opened the door.
"What about good bye kiss?" Mr. Khan asked.
"Bye" I said and stepped out.
I walked inside and was shocked by the site in front of me.
************************************Sorry for the late update hope you guys like this chapter please like and comment.

With Love
Aiswarya Vinod.