33. Raziya

Sometimes we hate someone so much that we forget about the people we love and sometimes we love someone so much that we start hating ourselves. I stood there watching Rishab after almost one month of longing for him I thought I would be crying with happiness when this day finally comes but now the only thing I feel like doing is killing myself...............

8 hours earlier

“Ok Aisha what is the position now?” I asked Aisha through the phone.
She was inside Mr. Khan’s home as he was meeting his bride to be I was standing outside his home planning to break his wedding.
“Nadira appa she is a wearing a burka I can’t see her face or get her clear measurements”
“Marring a girl in a burka how crazy are you Mr. Khan” I shouted.
“Why the hell do you want her measurements?” I heard Zoya appa ask through the phone.
“Oh please appa do you think face is the only criteria?”  Aisha asked.
“Ok....just try to peek into her burka and try to get a glimpse of absolutely anything” I said.
“Appa you are behaving like crazy stalker now” Sahana who was standing with me said.
“Shut up and concentrate” I said.
“I am only here because I love you, you know” Sahana said.
“Oh please, you are here because your boyfriend is in there and he is going to come out any minute now” I said.
“Ya that too” Sahana said.
I gave her a dirty look.
“Nadira appa she is coming outside” Aisha said.
“I am gonna teach her a lesson today” I said.
I saw a girl coming out of the house she had covered her face so I couldn’t see her face which I so badly wanted to rip off.
She walked around the garden and suddenly lifted the covering over her face and god she was beautiful like a goddess she took a deep breath as she looked around with a slight smile and curiosity.

‘But Nadira you are not here to admire her beauty you are here to teach her a lesson, don’t forget that she was responsible for your broken wedding’ I reminded myself.
“Hey you, come here” I called out to her.
She looked around and pointed to herself and asked whether I really meant her.
“Yes you come on” I said. Sahana stood there with a blank expression. She came and stood in front of me.
“What’s your name?” I asked.
“Raziya” She said in a low voice.
“You know who am I?” I asked.
“No” She said.
“I am Nadira......Nadira Ahamad.....Mr.......”
Sahana kicked my leg.
“Kabir’s girlfriend”
“Oh Ok........who is Kabir?”
“Are you freaking kidding me?” I asked shocked.
Sahana shrugged her shoulders.
“The one you are getting married to.....Kabir.....Kabir Khan” I said and waited to see if it rang a bell in her head.
“Sorry, I didn’t know his name” She said with a slight smile.
“Whatever, so the bottom line is the one you are getting married to loves me” I said.
“If he loves you why is he marrying me?”  She asked me with the innocence of a little child me on the other hand was shell shocked.
“Because his parents want him to” I somehow managed to say.
“Oh ok, so......” She asked.
“So..........what do you mean so? You don’t have any problem with marrying someone who loves another girl?” I asked.
“Every guy has relationships, and if he really loves you he might have stood up for his love instead of quietly marrying me, and if I am a good wife he will never leave me” She said.
“WHATTTTT.........” I said in utter shock. I looked at Sahana she looked equally shocked.
“Ok, now if you excuse me I have to go my Ammi might be searching for me, Kudha afis” She said as she turned and walked away.
Aisha and Zoya appa who were coming from the opposite direction looked at the girl.  She covered her face as she walked away.
“She is fucking beautiful” Aisha said.
“She is fucking crazy too” I said.
***
“Unbelievable” Zoya appa said when I was done narrating the whole episode with Raziya.
Aisha couldn’t stop laughing so I threw a pillow right at her face.
“I can’t believe this I thought that I would break Mr. Khan’s wedding and take revenge on him for breaking my heart now it feels like Mr. Khan is taking revenge on me for breaking  the engagement” I said.
“Don’t be silly Nadira stuff like this always happens, relax” Zoya appa said as she tried to console me.
“Ya forget all this let’s go to the bar today, I can meet my friends have some fun and Maya will also be there” Aisha suggested.
“Well..........” I said.
“Come on Nadira appa, let’s go it will be fun” Sahana said.
“Ya we haven’t went anywhere together after our wedding” Zoya appa said.
“Ok, fine let’s go” I said with a light smile.
***
“What how can they replace you like that?”
I asked Maya.
“Well don’t know they found this extra hot girl so they replaced me, so now I am just a bag round dancer” Maya said.
“That’s so fucking unfair” Aisha said.
“I know right, Anyway it’s time for my performance I have to go” Maya said.
“Let’s go to the front, I want to see this new hot shot dancer” I said and all of us went and stood at a position from where we could clearly see the stage. The famous Anarkali song started playing and a girl came to the stage to dance the girl had a mask covering her face in the beginning but as the song proceeded she removed her mask and I was shocked to see her face.
“Raziya.........” I blurred out.
“What the fuck” Aisha said.
“Holy guacamole” Sahana said.
“Ya Allah, what is happening in our lives?” Zoya appa asked.
Raziya was dancing wearing a dress which showed most of her skin and was doing sexy moves she was no longer that shy girl from the morning episode.

“Subeh ko sathi saavitri raat ko, slutty saavitiri!!!”  I exclaimed

“Look at her over confidence she is dancing in Kabir’s bar after fooling him in the morning” Zoya appa said.
The performance ended Raziya got off the stage wore a jacked took her bag and started walking out.
“Nadira appa, I think she is leaving we should follow her take her pictures and send it to every relative of that Kabir Khan” Aisha said.
“Great idea, let’s go” Sahana said.
As we started walking out, a drunk man came in front of us, blocking our way as he tried to flirt with us.
“Hello sexy ladies were you looking for someone like me?” He asked.
Near me where a stack of alcohol bottles, I took one and pointed at him.
“As a matter of fact yes, I was looking forward to breaking this bottle on someone’s head” I said.
“Appa I think that’s a really small punishment” Sahana said.
“Let’s shove this bottle up his ass instead” Aisha said.
“That’s a great idea” I said.
When I turned to look at the man again he was nowhere to be found, all of us started laughing.
“Oh Shit, Raziya” Zoya appa reminded us.
All of us rushed outside, but she was nowhere to be found.
“Let’s split up and search for her” Aisha said.
“Ok great” I said.
All of us then went in different directions. After walking a while I spotted her, I fished out my phone from my pocked to click her picture but stopped seeing a guy coming towards her, she rushed to him and hugged him, ‘So now she was also cheating on Mr. Khan I thought’ but I was more shocked seeing the guy’s face, it was Rishab, my Rishab my heart shattered into a million pieces. The pain of Mr. Khan’s betrayal or his wedding didn’t even match even the quarter of the pain that I was feeling now. Sometimes we hate someone so much that we forget about the people we love and sometimes we love someone so much that we start hating ourselves. I stood there watching Rishab after almost one month of longing for him I thought I would be crying with happiness when this day finally comes but now the only thing I feel like doing is killing myself............... I couldn’t watch this any longer I rushed back soon I was standing under a tree, I realized I was still holding the alcohol bottle, without thinking I opened the bottle and started drinking.
One girl had stolen the only guy who loved me and the only guy who I loved within one day........Raziya I am gonna make your life a living hell.
I promised to myself before I passed out due to the effect of Alcohol.