16.1 week and 5 days later

"Oho ammi don't worry I will be fine" I said to ammi for the 5'Th time that morning.
"Appa Siya will come with you she wants to see the shooting and she will help you out also" Sahana said.
"OK" I said.
"She will come now" Sahana said.
"Ammi I am leaving bye" Aisha said as she took her bag and walked towards the door.
"Aisha today is Nadira is going to start acting in the series why don't you wish her good luck" Ammi said.
"Good luck appa" She said without any excitement in her voice and walked away.
"Ammi looks like our old Aisha is back" Zoya appa said.
All of us laughed.
"Nadira all the best" Zoya appa said and kept her hand on my face.
"Nadira appa lets go" Siya who just came there said.
"OK" I said.
"Nadira wait take your phone with you" Ammi said and gave me my phone.
"Thank you Ammi" I said and hugged her and then I rushed out of there.
*
"Hello Nadira ji welcome" The director said.
"Thank you sir, sir this is my friend Siya" I said.
"Hello Siya ji" Director said.
"Hello" Siya said.
"Sir my friend Maya will come with the team of baground dancers" I said.
"OK" director said.
"Sir where is Rishab?" I asked.
"He is in the vanity van must be getting ready I think you should go there even you have to get ready" Director said.
"Oh OK sir" I said.
*

"Oh wow you look like a real life prince excellent" I said to Rishab who was sitting with a co-star

"Ya ya you are just saying to make me feel better, I am feeling so awkward wearing all this stuff thank god I only have to wear all this in this seen in next seen I can wear something more simple" Rishab said.
"Anyway you look like a prince" Nadira said.
"And you will be my princess Nadira get ready fast" Rishab said.
"Anarkali was not a princess she was just a dancer" I said.
"Just a dancer.......... do you know how many wife's Salim had?" Rishab asked.
"I think more than 20 why did you ask?" I asked.
"But no one remember anyone else expect Anarkali" Rishab said.
"And what about Mehar-un-Nisa?" I asked.
"Who is Mehar-un-Nisa?" Rishab asked.
"Noor Jahan Salim's 20'Th wife,Mehar-un-Nisa was her first name" I said.
"Oh! I didn't know even though I am doing the role of Salim I don't know the names of his wife" Rishab said.
"It's OK anyway there is no Noor Jahan in this TV show" I said.
"Hmm.....I should leave its time for my first shot and you should also get ready" Rishab said.
"Oh OK good luck" I said.
After Rishab left I came to my vanity van a girl came in with my dress and jewellery. It was looking so beautiful. After a long time of hard work finally I had dressed up as Anarkali.

 After a long time of hard work finally I had dressed up as Anarkali

I hate to admit but I was feeling like real life Anarkali. After some time my shot was also ready and I had to go.
*
When I came out of my vanity van I saw Rishab he was he was standing near a white horse. When he saw me he smiled and was looking at me without blinking. I went near him.
"Hi Rishab" I said.
"Nadira you look so beautiful" Rishab said.
"Really!" I asked actually I know I was looking really beautiful all thanks to that makeup lady but I don't know why but I want Rishab to give me some more compliments.
"Yes really the way you did your hair your eyes and all is just wow" Rishab said.
"Thanks Rishab" I said.
"Nadira are you ready for your first shot?" Director asked.
"I don't know" I said I suddenly felt really nervous.
"Relax Nadira you will do just fine" Rishab said.
"I hope so" I said.
"Good luck" Rishab said.
"Thank you" I said.
I went and stood in front of the camera I just had to say some lines to a girl it was an easy thing but I had made a few mistakes but in the end I finally did it. And when I saw myself on screen I was really amazed I had done really well. My next shot was with Rishab we were shooting Sanar first meeting. It was amazing seen it which they meet it was filled with love I had to do it in a perfect way or else it's going to be a mess but Rishab helped me to do it. And when we saw ourselves we were shocked we actually looked like lovers. I was shocked. We looked at each other and smiled. After shooting for some more time it was finally pack up time. I went to the vanity van and called Mr. Khan. He picked up in the first ring.
"Hello Mr Khan" I said.
"Hello future Mrs. Khan" Mr. Khan said.
"What...." I said and I blushed hard.
"Stop blushing like that" Mr. Khan said.
"How the hell do you know?" I asked.
"You were silent for a few seconds so I guessed" Mr. Khan said.
"Oh! Good guess Mr. Khan" I said.
"What Nadira I am your boyfriend now call me Kabir" Mr. Khan said.
"OK Mr. Khan" I said.
"You are a complete idiot, anyway how was your day?" Mr. Khan asked.
"Magical it was so amazing I have a feeling this show is going to be a hit" I said.
"Wow I am waiting to watch it" Mr. Khan said.
"Me too" I said.
"Anyway I wanna meet you lets go on a date" Mr. Khan said.
"Date, no way, did you forget what happened last time?" I asked.
"I know so I already took your Ammi's permission" Mr. Khan said or should I say dropped a bomb.
"What are you serious?" I asked.
"Actually Aisha and Ayan are going on a date tonight and your Ammi gave them permission as now their wedding is fixed so I told Aisha to tell your Ammi that she is scared to go out alone to somewhere too far at night and she wish to take you with her" Mr. Khan said.
"Wow so why did you tell my name should have told Sahana's name after what happened she should meet Mirza and short out things" I said.
"But I wanna meet you Nadira and I think you said she don't wanna meet him" Mr. Khan said.
That's when I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in" I said.
Rishab came in.
"Anyway see you tonight bye" I said.
"Bye" Mr. Khan said and hung up.
"Nadira you were Amazing today" Rishab said.
"Thank you so much" I said.
"Now you wait and watch, there will be more shots filled with love" Rishab said exited.
"Love......" I said.
"What happened?" Rishab asked.
"Actually I am tensed romance and all I don't love you so..." I said.
"Relax Nadira you will be amazing" Rishab said.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Of course I am" Rishab said.
"You will be amazing even though I have done acting for a long time your acting is more perfect than mine you are made for this industry Nadira" Rishab said.
"Thanks for your support Rishab I couldn't have done it without you" I said.
"Pleasure is all mine, I should leave now" Rishab said.
"Oh OK even I should get going" I said.
*

"Are you sure that I don't look fat?" I asked.

I said after I wearerd a beautiful dress.
"Nadira you are just too much" Zoya appa said.
"Hey she is going for a date she will be nervous" Aisha said.
"I am not nervous I just wanna look good" I said.
"Appa you look just fine" Sahana said.
"We should get going" Aisha said.
"Sahana are you sure you don't wanna come with us?" I asked.
"Of course appa" Sahana said.
"OK then bye" Aisha said.
*
"They look so cute with each other" I said after looking at Aisha and Ayan.
"Even we look really good with each other" Mr. Khan said.
"Us, no way stop joking Mr. Khan" I said.
"I am not joking and stop calling me Mr. Khan I am your boyfriend for god's sake.
"OK Mr. Kabir Khan" I said and smiled.
"Nadira......you are just too much" Mr. Khan said.
"This Mr. Khan name sounds so cute that's why I love to call you Mr. Khan" I said.
"It sounds so formal" Mr. Khan said and made a puppy face.
I started laughing.
"What's so funny?" Mr. Khan asked.
"You look so cute" I said and pulled his cheeks.
"Stop doing that" He said and smiled.
"OK" I said as I pulled his cheeks one more time.
"Nadira........."
I smiled.
************************************Hey guys sorry for the late update but this chapter is like a turning point in the story so I took a long time to update I hope all of you silent readers and those who are not silent like it.

With love
Aiswarya Vinod.