4. She loves him

“Hear is your burger, pepsi and ice cream, Do you want anything else sir?” Sahana asked Mirza who was busy looking at Sahana.
“Mirza” Sahana called. Suddenly Mirza looked into Sahana’s eyes. I think he came back to senses.
“What happened?” Mirza asked confused.
“Do you want anything else sir?” Sahana asked.
“No” Mirza said.
“Are you sure?” Sahana asked.
Ok, this shocked him. I could tell that from his expression. Before he could react Sahana turned and came towards the counter were I was standing and watching all this drama.
“When will you tell him that you love him?” Siya asked.
“Shut up Siya” Sahana said.
“What! Answer her no” I said.
“Nadira appa you too” Sahana said shocked.
“Hey just look at him Sahana he is so cute” I said.
“Appa don’t you think he is way too cute?” Sahana asked.
“Not more than you” Siya said.
“She is right” I said.
“Are you serious?” Sahana asked.
“YES” I and Siya said in unison.
“I don’t believe this” Sahana said frustrated.
I just wanted to give Mirza a last stare but the site in front of me made me lose my mind I saw Mirza with the great Mr. Khan sitting opposite to him. I gasped at the site.
“Mr. Khan” I blurred out.
“What!” Siya asked surprised.
“Do you know that guy?” I asked.
“No why?” Siya asked.
“Nothing I should leave now” I said and took my bag to leave.
I saw Mr. Khan staring at me. I got extra scared and ran away from there. I literally ran away from there.
*
“One cappuccino and two almond cookies table no: 5” I said as passed a tray to Maya. She also works as a part time waitress at the CCD with me.
“OK please take care of the next order no” Maya said as she walked towards table no: 5. I started making coffee.
“Hey Nadira......” Maya called out my name.
“What?” I asked even though my back was against her.
“Mr. Khan” She said.
“What where?” I asked as I turned towards her in just nano seconds.
“Table no: 8” She said.
I saw him once again and he was looking damn cute as usual. No I am not admiring him it’s a fact that he is cute.
“Damn it that’s my table” Not literally my table it was a table which I was supposed to serve.
“OK so go and serve him” Maya said.
“NEVER I can’t face him yar please help me” I said as I turned back again and to prepare Mr. Khan’s order.
“OK, what’s with all this drama?” Maya asked.
“I shouted at him last night and this morning I saw him with Mirza and I don’t want this love story to be ruined due to this stupid cat fight of ours” I blurred out.
“What love story? Who is this Mirza? Is he your boyfriend?” Maya asked.
“No yar, this Mirza is having a crush on Sahana and I want this relationship to work out because Sahana is actually conceding Mirza’s proposal” I said.
“I thought Sahana was this arranged marriage type” Maya said.
“She is arranged marriage type that’s why she is super confused about Mirza, now who will teach my cute sister that there is no problem in falling in love with the right guy?” I said.
“So Mirza knows Mr. Khan” Maya said.
“Yes, I don’t know what will he do if gets to know about all this” I said.
“He will make sure that Mirza don’t get stuck with the sister of a moron like you”
“Exactly” I said and instantly realised it was not Maya who said the last sentence. I turned to see Mr. Khan.
“Mr. Khan” I said nervously.
“Do you think I am so immature that I will try to break Mirza’s love story because of that stupid fight?” Mr. Khan asked.
I shook my head positively. But I realised my mistake very soon and shook my head negatively. Mr. Khan had a grin on his face when he saw my stupid actions.
“I was right you are a moron” He said.
“Excuse me” I said.
“Actually Nadira I was thinking that Mirza and Sahana loves each other and we should give them a chance to confess their feelings” Mr. Khan said.
“How do you know my name? How do you know Mirza? How do you know so much about their love story?” I asked.
“Wow! So many questions, actually Siya told me everything and Mirza is my cousin that’s how I know him” Mr. Khan said.
“Look Mr. Khan we are really poor people and your family is really rich but that doesn’t mean that me or my sisters are characterless and love to trap rich guys for money. Mirza love Sahana and even if she is scared to confess I know Sahana love Mirza too that’s why I wanna help them” I said.
“I am not telling that you are characterless OK, even I want Mirza to confess his love to Sahana” Mr. Khan said.
“So what’s the plan?” I asked.
“Dinner........ Tonight” Mr. Khan said.
“No way” I said.
“Why?” Mr. Khan asked.
“Are you serious you want me to send my innocent sister all alone late at night with a guy?” I asked.
“Actually yes” Mr. Khan said.
“Sorry but it’s too risky, Sahana is too naive and innocent for this” I said.
“OK, so you can come with us” Mr. Khan said.
“Us....what do you mean by us?” I asked.
“Ya I am coming too” Mr. Khan said.
“What! I thought it was their first date” I said.
“It is their first date we will give them the required privacy but we will just be around so that they stay safe OK” Mr. Khan said.
“O....K” I said.
“OK, see you tonight” Mr. Khan said as he picked up my phone and typed in something.
“What the....... That’s my phone” I said.
“Chill OK” He said as his phone rang he cut the phone at the same time.
“What the hell are you doing?” I asked.
“Now I have your number and I will call you” He said.
“Did you just steal my phone number?” I asked.
“Actually yes, but it’s your fault you should have given a lock to your phone” He said as he walked off and threw my phone back to me. Luckily I caught it on time.
“You are freaking nuts” I said not too loud though.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Hey guys sorry for the late update I thought I will update as soon as my exams get over my exams were over until yesterday the shocking news of retest due to paper leake came and I was an emotional mess. But now I dont care about all that I just wanna concentrate on my story. So please like and comment.

With love
Aiswarya Vinod.