15.Celebration

“Hear ammi I know it is not enough but it will help you” I said as I handed ammi the money I got that day.
Ammi smiled at me.
“Let’s have food” Ammi said.
“OK ammi” I said.
*
“Yes I told you na-she loves him” Sahana said.
We were sitting in our room I told my sisters all about what happened that day.
“Nadira, why did you lie to us?” Zoya appa asked.
“I didn’t lie I didn’t loved him back then but now I do” I said.
“Are you trying to say that within just one day you fell in love with Mr. Khan?” Aisha asked.
“Yes” I said.
“Come on Nadira appa I took 6 months before I finally said yes to Ayan and you didn’t even take 6 minutes” Aisha said.
“Even I took more than that time” Aisha said.
“But you haven’t even proposed Mirza yet” Zoya appa said.
“Exactly I haven’t proposed him yet so I am still taking time” Sahana said.
“Love has no relation with time” I said.
“Oh really” Aisha asked making fun of me.
“I am happy for you Nadira” Zoya appa said.
“You should be sad for her Zoya appa” Aisha said.
“Why?” Zoya appa asked.
“Ammi will never allow her to marry Mr. Khan” Aisha said.
“Shut up Aisha ammi will allow we will convince her” Zoya appa said.
“She didn’t even allow me to marry Mirza and this is Mr. Khan how will she allow?” Sahana asked.
“She will allow we will try our best no” Zoya appa said.
“I don’t think so” Aisha said.
“She agreed for your wedding then she will allow for my wedding too” I said.
“She doesn’t know that I am marrying my boyfriend that’s why she agreed for this wedding” Aisha said.
I who knew that ammi know everything smiled.
“Go to sleep guys” I said and lied down.
*
“One year! You have been in this city for one year looking for a role” I asked.
“Yes and you” Rishab who was sitting opposite to me said. We were at KFC.
“As you know I don’t know anything about acting I just said yes to this role because........” I stopped mid sentence.
“Why did you agree?” Rishab asked.
“I have some financial problems so I said yes” I said.
“Oh! Even I have a lot of financial problems so I also did some ads also to solve the problems and now after this offer my life is going to be rocking” Rishab said.
“Tell me something about your family” I said.
“OK I don’t have any siblings and my mother is still living in our village after I have enough money I will call her hear and that’s gonna happen real soon” Rishab said.
“I can see you really love your mother” I said.
“Of course I do and what about your family?” Rishab said.
“I have an elder sister and 2 younger sisters and my Ammi we all love each other” I said.
“Appa here is your order” Sahana said after serving us.
“Rishab this is Sahana my youngest sister” I said.
“Hi Sahana” Rishab said.
“Hello” Sahana said.
Sahana left after a few seconds.
“Why don’t you like Anarkali?” Rishab asked.
“Actually when I was born a maulvi sahib said that I am the incarnation of Anarkali and since that day everyone called me Anarkali and treats me like an alien so I hate Anarkali” I said.
“You should be proud that they call you anrakali like an ordinary slave girl who had the guts to fight with the king of Hindustan who never failed in front of anyone is something amazing yar” Rishab said.
“Wow looks like you like Anarkali” I said.
“Like, I love Anarkali her story is so inspiring I am so happy that now I can work in her story” Rishab said.
“For the first time in my life I am happy that people call me the incarnation of Anarkali” I said.
“Good to know because now everyone will call you Anarkali and if you hate it it’s going to be a big problem” Rishab said.
“But do you know, what is the Real story of Anarkali there is a lot of versions to this story right?” I asked.
“Of course there is what do you think is the truth?” Rishab asked.
“I don’t know but I will find out one day” I said.
“Oh! Wow!” Rishab said.
“Nadira” I heard someone call my name I turned to find Mr. Khan standing behind me.
“Mr. Khan, what are you doing here?” I asked.
“I came with Mirza” He said and sat down.
“Oh!” I looked and saw Mirza stand near the counter and talking to Sahana.
“Mr. Khan this is Rishab, Rishab Kabir Khan” I said.
“Hi” Rishab said.
“Hi” Mr. Khan said.
“Mr. Khan Rishab is an actor and he is selected for the role of Salim for the television series” I said.
“Oh cool” Mr. Khan said.
From a distance I saw Sahana in a little tension I was worried.
“Excuse me I will just come back”
I said and stood up and went near Sahana.
“Is everything OK?” I asked.
“Nothing is OK Nadira appa, she is not talking to me properly” Mirza said.
“Mirza this is my place of work don’t create a seen hear” Sahana said.
“I am not creating a seen I love you Sahana tell me what’s wrong with you?” Mirza said.
“I don’t like you Mirza do you understand now get lost” Sahana shouted.
Everyone’s eyes were on us. I kept my hand on Mirza’s shoulder Mirza was already shocked as hell.
“Mirza please leave we will talk about all of this later” I said.
Mr. Khan had also come there seeing the mess.
“Mr. Khan, please take him out of here” I said.
“Come on” Kabir said as he pulled a shocked Mirza out of there.
As soon as they left I saw tears in Sahana’s eyes which she wiped off and went back to work. I came back to my seat Rishab was still sitting there.
“Sorry about this mess” I said.
“It’s a love story it’s ought to be messed up just the name changes with the passage of time then it was Salim and Anarkali and now it is Mirza and Sahana” Rishab said.
“It’s true, anyway I should leave see you at the shooting” I said and stood up to leave.
“OK then bye” Rishab said.
*
“Sahana are you mad what the hell did you tell to Mirza?” I asked.
All of us were sitting in our room I just entered the room and asked this question to Sahana Aisha and Zoya appa looked at me shocked.
“What happened Nadira?” Zoya appa asked.
“Ask her” I said and looked at Sahana.
“What did this idiot do now?” Aisha asked.
“Today Mirza came to meet her at KFC and she shouted at him told him that she don’t like him” I said.
“What the hell, few days back you were complaining that you didn’t get a chance to say ‘I love you’ to Mirza and today you said all this?” Aisha asked.
“What should I say to him ‘Mirza I love you but I can’t marry you I can’t be your girlfriend I can’t go out on a date with you but I still love you” Sahana said and started crying.
“Sahana.........” Zoya appa said and hugged her.
Sahana cried even more.
“Don’t worry Sahana everything will be OK” Aisha said and kept a hand on Sahana’s shoulder.
“Sahana should I talk to Ammi maybe she will give you permission” I said.
Sahana hugged me and said “No” She hugged me tighter and cried and cried.
************************************Finally one more chapter is done please like and comment my book of you like the book.

With love
Aiswarya vinod