14.New love

“What happened ammi why do you look worried?” I asked ammi who was cooking food in the kitchen.
“Nothing Nadira” Ammi said.
“Ammi please tell me” I said.
“Nadira, now Aisha’s wedding also got fixed I thought that Aisha will tell no and there will be a lot of drama before they get married but she just said yes, now what will I do? How will I arrange money for her marriage?”  Ammi said. She looked confused and scared.
“Ammi don’t worry I will arrange the cash” I said.
“Nadira, how will you arrange the cash yesterday Sahana told me that Zayan is really rich more than I expected now how will I arrange a marriage matching to their standards?” Ammi asked.
“Ammi I want to tell something but before that you have to promise me that you won’t cancel the wedding” I said.
“Why will I cancel the wedding?” Ammi asked.
“Ammi Ayan is Ayan Malik he is Zayan baijaan’s younger brother that’s why Aisha said yes to the wedding” I said.
“What! Really! Who told you all this?” Ammi asked.
Then I narrated everything to ammi what all happened yesterday at Shaziya begums place.
“Oh! So everything was pre planned well I am happy that Aisha is happy” Ammi said.
“It means that you have no problem with this wedding?” I asked.
“Yes Nadira” Ammi said.
“Thank you so much Ammi” I said and hugged Ammi.
“But don’t tell Aisha that I know all this maybe she will get upset” Ammi said.
“OK ammi” I said.
“But now the cash.......” Ammi said confused.
“Ammi I will act in that TV show then the cash will get arranged” I said.
“But if you do that you cannot get married until you finish the shooting” Ammi said.
“I know that ammi but money is also important and you haven’t found a good match for me plus you call me Anarkali ammi and Anarkali don’t get married” I said.
“What are you saying Nadira you will get married OK I will find a prince for you and becoming a heroin is not easy if you are confident then then go for it” Ammi said.
“Yes ammi I will be a good heroin” I said.
*
“OK guys amazing” Maya said after seeing our final rehearsal.
“I think we should do the rehearsal one more time” I said.
“No Nadira we don’t have much time we have to do the costume rehearsal also so let’s stop” Maya said.
“But if we don’t perform well......” I was saying.
“I will not pay” Mr. Khan who was standing behind me said.
“I don’t think you have to do that because we are gonna do an amazing show, got it” I said. I looked at Mr. Khan who was staring at me.
“What are you staring at?” I asked.
“You” Mr. Khan said.
“Why” I asked.
"When you talk with this over confidence Nadira you look Amazing” Mr. Khan said.
“For your kind information this is called confidence if I propose you and I expect that you will say a yes right away that will be over confidence understand” I said.
Mr. Khan came close to me.
“If I say that I love you and expect that you say a yes right away what will that be confidence or over confidence?” Mr. Khan asked.
Now that was a tough question and I didn’t have an answer for that.
“I don’t know” I said finally.
“Why don’t we find out” Mr. Khan said.
“How can we find out?” I asked.
“I love you Nadira” Mr. Khan said.
“Ah........this doesn’t prove anything” I said and rolled my eyes.
Mr. Khan gave me a confused look. I thought for a while and said.
“Mr. Khan did you just proposed me?” I asked.
“Thank god you understood finally tube light” Mr. Khan said.
“Hey, don’t call me a tube light OK no one can understand such a stupid proposal” I said irritated.
“OK I am sorry but give me an answer at least” Mr. Khan said.
“What answer?” I asked.
“Come on Nadira I just proposed you” Mr. Khan said.
“Oh! I..........” I was saying when suddenly my phone rang.
“Your phone is just like you, you say stupid things at wrong time and your phone ring at the wrong time” Mr. Khan said.
“Excuse me it’s not my phones fault you should scold the person calling” I said and picked up the phone.
“Hello, Nadira here whose this?” I asked.
“Nadira its Rishab” Rishab said.
“Oh! Hello Rishab” I said.
“So have you decided, will you do the role of Anarkali?” Rishab asked.
“Rishab I thought for a long time and..........It’s a yes Rishab” I said.
“Thank you, Thank you so much Nadira I will call the director and inform him and as you don’t know how to act before we begin shooting I will help you learn” Rishab said.
“OK done we will meet tomorrow” I said.
“OK then bye” Rishab said.
“OK bye” I said and hung up.
“Who is this Rishab why were you telling him yes?” Mr. Khan asked.
“Because I love him” I said.
“WHAT!” Mr. Khan asked shocked.
“I was joking” I said.
“Thank god” Mr. Khan said.
“Actually I got a offer for acting as Anarkali in a television series so he just called to ask if I am doing it or not” I said.
“Wow! so now you will be Anarkali on screen too and not only in your Ammi’s stories great” Mr. Khan said.
“Hey Nadira the costumes have arrived let’s try them on” Maya called from a long distance.
“Yes coming” I said and walked but stopped mid way.
“Mr. Khan” I called.
“Yes” Mr. Khan said.
“I love you too” I said.
“WHAT!” He asked shocked. I walked faster almost ran towards Maya.
*
“Wow Nadira! In this dress you look like real life Anarkali” Maya said.

*“Wow Nadira! In this dress you look like real life Anarkali” Maya said

“Compare me to a donkey but not to that Anarkali please Maya” I said.
“OK I won’t but tell me something, what were you talking to Mr. Khan for a long time?” Maya asked.
“Actually Maya he just proposed me” I said.
“WHAT REALLY what did you say then?” Maya asked.
“I said a yes” I said.
“Wow my Nadira is finally Anarkali” Maya said.
“Again Anarkali, I hate you Maya” I said.
“OK I am sorry” Maya said.
“But tell me all about how it was” Maya said.
“OK then listen” I said and told her all about what happened.
*
I tied the gungroo on my leg

and climbed on the stage yes with the makeup and dress I do feel like Anarkali even though I hate that feeling

and climbed on the stage yes with the makeup and dress I do feel like Anarkali even though I hate that feeling. I kept that thought aside and danced. I saw Mr. Khan at a distance and we exchanged Smiles I was happy really happy I danced and danced happily. After the performance we got a standing innovation seeing the happiness on the face of the audience I was sure that Mr. Khan will pay us.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hey guys finally I published the chapter I have been waiting for now read further to find out and enjoy more twists and turns.

With love
Aiswarya Vinod