11.The shock

"Ya Allah, Appa is this your future home?" Aisha asked looking at Zayan's home or mansion.
"I think so" Zoya appa said.
"OK let's go inside" I said as we walked inside. As soon as we reached the main door we saw a woman in her middle age but who looked super cute.

 As soon as we reached the main door we saw a woman in her middle age but who looked super cute

"Aadab, I am Shaziya begum" She said.
"Aadab" All three of us said.
"I am very happy to see all of you" She said.
"I am also happy to see you aunty" Zoya appa said.
"Not aunty, call me Ammi" She said.
"OK Ammi" Zoya appa said.
Aisha gave Zoya appa an angry look.
"Aisha beta I hope you are happy with the wedding" She said.
"Yes of course ammijaan I am really happy" Aisha said with a lot of fake emotions.
"Stop faking it Aisha" I whispered in her ear.
"Ammi, I hope you have not bored them with your stupid talks" Zayan who just came said.
"When have I bored anyone?" Shaziya begum asked.
"Anyway I think all of you should walk around and see our home" Zayan said.
"OK come on Aisha, Zoya appa let's go and see the home" I said.
"No, no both of you go and seen the hose your Zoya appa is coming with me to see the home OK" Zayan said.
"I......Zayan......I...me" Zoya appa fumbled for words as she blushed hard.
"No excuses Zoya, I hope you don't mind" Zayan said.
"Not at all, we don't mind" I said.
"Zayan, don't take too much time OK" Shaziya begum said.
"OK ammi" Zayan said as held Zoya appa's hand and he walked away with a blushing Zoya appa.
*
We were walking here and there in the huge mention when I saw Mr. Khan. I was shocked. He came straight towards me.
"Nadira hi" He said.
"Mr. Khan what are you doing here?" Aisha asked.
"Party was here for our restaurant" Mr. Khan said.
"Where is Ayan?" Aisha asked.
"You wanna meet him come with me I will show you" Mr. Khan said and walked towards a room and we followed him. We entered a room which was beautifully arranged and on a beautiful bed Ayan was peacefully sleeping.
"Look at him here I am getting scared my marriage is fixed and my so called boyfriend is sleeping so peacefully" Aisha said frustrated.
"He was worried yar" Mr. Khan said.
"He is looking cute" Aisha said as she sat on the bed.
"Ayan wake up" Aisha said.
Ayan woke up instantly.
"Aisha what are you doing here?" Ayan asked rubbing his eyes.
"I came to inform you that if you would have picked up my phone last night I would have been your wife by now" Aisha said.
"WHAT!" Ayan asked shocked.
"Ayan you are so stupid you thought my ammi will fix the wedding and I will quietly marry that duffer" Aisha said.
"Yes that's exactly what I thought" Ayan said.
"You are mad Ayan totally mad I was stupid to run away from home for you" Aisha said.
"Did you actually run away?" Ayan asked.
"Yes I did but you were......forget it" Aisha said.
"Sorry Aisha but you cut the call when where talking about a runaway so I thought........" Ayan said.
"Ayan I love you yar trust me yar I will be with you forever" Aisha said.
Ayan sat straight on the bed and gave Aisha a tight hug.
"Let's try that runaway thing one more time this time I promise I will stand in front of your house" Ayan said.
"OK" Aisha said.
"Aisha...." I heard Zoya appa's loud voice. I turned to see Zoya appa Zayan and Shaziya begum behind me staring at Aisha and Ayan. Aisha broke the hug she felt embarrassed I could see that in her eyes. Shaziya begum stared at them angrily.
"I......I....." Aisha fumbled for words.
"Zayan" Shaziya begum called out.
"Yes Ammi" He said as he walked away from Zoya appa towards his ammi. Another fear came into my mind at that time what if Shaziya begum cancel Zayan and Zoya's wedding due to this. I was scared as hell. But Aisha and Zoya appa were more freaked out than me I can see that on their face.
"Zayan" Shaziya begum called her son.
"Yes ammi" Zayan said.
"I won the bet" Shaziya begum said and started laughing.
"Of course you did Ammi" Zayan said and started laughing.
"What bet?" Aisha asked.
"Ammi what is going on?" Ayan asked.
"AMMI!" Aisha asked shocked.
"You didn't know?" Ayan asked.
"No she didn't Ayan" Shaziya begum said and laughed.
"Shaziya begum is your ammi you are her son so the wedding YOU" Aisha said and looked at Ayan.
"What are you talking about Aisha?" Ayan asked.
"Ayan how many times I have told you to lock your phone now look what happed because of that" Zayan said.
"Baijaan what are you talking about?" Ayan asked.
"Remember one day you were chatting with Aisha about Zoya's wedding and she had also send a picture of Zoya remember and Zayan had seen the picture and loved Zoya instantly and I instantly called Zoya's ammi and fixed their wedding but when I asked about Aisha you told that she was just a friend of yours but you forgot that I am your Ammi and I can read your mind instantly" Shaziya begum said.
"But you are a good actor Ayan I believed you yar and I kept bet with Ammi that you don't love her you idiot you made me loose the bet" Zayan said.
"But Baijaan at least you found the love of your life because of me" Ayan said.
"That's the only reason I am letting you go" Zayan said and looked at Zoya.
"But I was running away from my wedding with Ayan how stupid is that what would have happed if I had actually ran away yesterday?" Aisha asked.
"I fixed the wedding only to know the truth about both of you" Shaziya begum said.
"What would have happened if I would have said yes to the wedding?" Aisha asked.
"I would have got a beautiful daughter in law" Shaziya begum said.
"And what if I had another girlfriend?" Ayan asked.
"I didn't think about that" Shaziya begum said.
"Ammi you are so stupid" Ayan said.
"No she is genius and because of her amazing idea now my ammi will not have any problem with our marriage" Aisha said and hugged Shaziya begum.
"Hey I am seeing a girl hug her mother in law for the first time should we take a picture?" Zoya appa asked.
I looked at her and laughed.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Sorry for the late update I was busy with some stuff and I hope you are enjoying my story well I can only hope because no one care to vote and comment and let me know how the book was exept some people.

With love
Aiswarya Vinod