1. Anarkali reborn

“Welcome maulvi sahib welcome” Said Nadira’s dad Azaad Ahamad who was a well known business man at that time he was welcoming the maulvi sahib or the priest of the mosque. He went inside and saw Nadira for the first time Nadira was just 5 days old back then. He saw the small girl who was cuddling near her mother Fatima. The maulvi sahib looked at the girl and thought for a second and said “This is no ordinary girl she was a great women in her past life” He said.
“What?” Fatima asked surprised.
“There is a beautiful story of her past. She was a court dancer of Agra she had fallen in love with the prince and when the king got to know about her affair with the prince he tried to kill her he trapped her alive inside four walls but it turned out to be a trick...........”
“Because inside the four walls there was a secret way out of the palace she went out and she went away from Agra to Lahore and lived there till her death, and the prince believed that she was dead all his life” Nadira’s sister Zoya said.
“How do you know all this Zoya?” Fatima asked surprised.
“Because this is the story of Mugal-e-azam” Zoya said.
Azaad and Fatima looked at the maulvi sahib surprised ‘was he trying to fool them by saying a stupid story from a film’ they thought.
“Mmmm.............well..........Ya it is the story of mugal-e-azam because your sister is the incarnation of Anarkali” maulvi sahib said.
“WHAT!?” everyone in the room said surprised.
“Yes, its true and this time again the history will repeat she will fall in love with a prince again” Maulvi sahib said.
“So will she again loose the one she love?” asked Fatima.
“Well I can’t tell it now” Maulvi said.
"Maulvi Sahib how can we stop history from repeating?" Fatima asked.
"Through my prayers of course I will travel to agra and visit anarkali tomb and the mosques there it will help but I don't have enough money" Maulvi sahib said.
"Don't worry about the expense I will take care of it" Azaad said.
"Then everything will be fine even if she lose her love it wont effect her badly" Maulvi Shaib said.
Everyone smiled.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Hey guys, I am back with my next book. This is my first historical fiction and I am really nervous but I am trying my best to make no mistakes but if there is any mistakes please don't hesitate to tell. I will answer all questions related to the book. Please like and comment.
With love,
Aiswarya Vinod.