Twenty-Heaven I Mean Seven

4.4k reads and 570 votes?!?! WoW! I love you! Not in a weird way. Obviously. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
This is kinda a filler romance-y chapter

* * *

"... His daughters, Jasmine, Reneé, and Philippa sneak into the city to just watch all the guys at"

"Work, work."

"Reneé!" Angelica sang. She was so good at this... Damn.

"Pippa!" I planted a huge smile on my face.

"And Jazzy!" Maria came in between us with a grin.

It was the first night of our performance. It had been months of sore feet and sore throats and complaining and rehearsals, but we were finally ready. We only had a couple more performances, which was slightly disappointing, considering the amount of work we'd all out into this. Our blood and tears had gone into those rehearsals.

Literally.

Well, that was just once, when some idiot called James (not to be confused with James Reynolds) coughed on Sally Hemmings, and everything went down in a huge physical fight. It was huge, and apparently terribly gory. Maria told me all about it the next day. Of course, I wasn't quite there.

I had managed to miss the most legendary fight in this history of this stupid high school. Only me could have done that.

The song ended, and I swept off stage with Angelica and Maria. "Well girls, that was a decent performance from all of us," Angelica said. Who made her team captain?

"I agree, Peggy was simply fantastic," Maria said smoothly, kissing me quickly on the lips. Angelica wrinkled her nose in disgust and stomped off. She'd be back in a minute.

We could hear 'Farmer Refuted' being sung. Everyone else was on the other side of the stage, to enter from that direction. Maria took this excellent opportunity to pin my wrists above my head and against the wall, then kiss me passionately.

I tried to kiss back, but she bit my lip gently to let me know that it was her time to own me. I let her.

She pulled away for a second to say one word. "Struggle."

I obeyed, pulling against her, but she reveled in keeping me pinned, in claiming my mouth over and over until I was completely hers, and I finally pulled one of my hands free to yank her even closer, and-

"That's disgusting."

"Oh, piss off, Ange," Maria said. "You and Theodosia are actually worse." She then went back to eating my face. I was definitely enjoying this.

We heard the end of 'A Winters Ball' and had to stop kissing. It was time for me to steal the spotlight.

"Go get 'em girl," Maria said with a grin.

A/N
Thanks for reading! If you wanna rp hit me up in pm :) or if you wanna talk, I'm open to that too.
Your virtual pan, signing off *swishy bow*