The Final Countdown

.......Hi

I'm the Author(for once)

GIVE ME POINTERS

Well...here we goo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV-

This was it! Another hit and Hawkmoth was down! For good! This seemed like great news until...............

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" 

Mr. Agreste was revealed and Nooroo flew out."M-master?! Say something?!" 

Silence

Chat of course was freaking out, because well, 

"You guys know"

.....yes thank you Chat..

Anyway, Ladybug was so proud of herself that she was going to burst, thinking, "Adrien is going to be sooooo impressed at me, — I mean Ladybug— when he finds out that 'I'— I mean 'she' defeated Hawkmoth and saved Paris!!!" Until she realized that Hawkmoth was her life-long hero, the one she'd wanted to apprentice for so long, yes, in fact it w-," GABRIEL AGRESTE?!" 

Uh, yeah him.

"MR. AGRESTE! IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! CHAT! WE NEED TO GET THIS MAN TO A HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY!!"

"Way ahead of you my lady." And with that they ran to the nearest hospital, ( even though they could call an ambulance like normal people).

                                                             ~a few hours later~

Adrien/Chat POV-

I can't believe this...I can't believe my father is, HANDICAPPED! The word itself sounds so, so, beneath him! 

He was a butt to me I'll tell you that, but he's still my FATHER, I don't care if he was Hawkmoth or if he was Ladybug, —-ok maybe I do, IM NOT GAY—it's not like he left me like my mom did....

"He will be in a wheelchair for the rest of his natural life". That's when I  shed not one, not two, but almost ALL of the tears I had been holding back since my mother had disappeared. Ladybug even cried, and she appears to show no emotion...

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder—"Ladybug, Chat Noir, I just want to say , I-I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused you two, and-and Paris." There was no way things wouldn't change now. If Hawkmoth could reveal his true identity and make peace with Paris, then surely I could reveal my identity! I couldn't take it anymore....I had to, I just had to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.....

Well this is some trash. 

Let me know if I should keep writing or if I should just give up. 

Anyway, the next chapter will be the big reveal.

GET READY PEOPLE

*listening to final countdown while writing this chapter*

I'm out😋

 ,