Melting Plastic

Ok so....
I got nothing lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nath POV

I woke up in the same cold dark space I had been in when I fell asleep. It was so cold, yet I was sweating. Why was I here of all people? Why would someone want to kidnap me?

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by Ms. Annoying Crazy, (probably lonely) person.
"Nath? Are you up?"she cooed. I rolled my eyes. " No, but I AM hungry..."

Then she laughed. This little- " Oh Nathanael! Why eat when you can see yourself on TV?"

"W-what?"

Then a wide screen TV flashed on. "Civilian boy Nathanael Kurtzberg, has been reported missing since last week."
"Last week?!" I looked around frantically. " I thought you kidnapped me yesterday!"
"Oh but I didn't, Nath" I could practically feel her smirking.

"It's called a sleep dart. Duh! You're so fun to play with by the way!" She giggled maniacally.

I froze. What exactly did she do to me? I mean it HAS been at least 4 days, right?! Anything could have happened! Then, as if she had read my mind, she stated, "Relax Nath! I didn't do anything crazy. Well, besides kidnap you and shoot you with a sleeping dart; but I must ask though, do you want a mirror?"
"And I must ask, why?"I said while raising an eyebrow.
"Oh it's nothing...anyway, you wanted to eat right?"

"Um yeah?"
"Ok then! Well um...follow the orange carpet.."
For once her voice actually didn't sound crazy. It sounded sincere...if I had to describe her real voice, it would have been hard, but all I can say is, it's nice..

With that thought I started following the orange carpet that had suddenly appeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chloé POV

I woke up in a hospital room with my daddy next to me. He had a look of empathy and worry on his face. "Chloé? Princess? Are you alright?"

"No! I'm not alright Daddy! What is wrong with them!? Better yet, what is wrong with ADRIEN?! Everyone knows that I'm the way better pick! I mean, look at her! She's so ugly!
Or maybe IM ugly! Is that what it is?! Is that why Adrien doesn't pay attention to me anymore? Is that why mom left us for some pathetic Chinese man?!"

Then I covered my mouth, realizing what I had just said. Daddy looked at me and sighed. "Chloé Bourgeois. That woman was not worthy enough to be a Bourgeois, my wife, the mayor's wife, and DEFINITELY not your mother. She left because she wasn't supposed to be apart of our life! Don't you get it?! She has her life, and we have ours!"

I was speechless. My father had never, ever spoken to me this way. All my life since my mother left he had given me anything I wanted.
That's how I got spoiled rotten. I've been broken eversince.

A few years after Mom left my father met Adrien's dad. It turns out they had lots in common. Both of their wives had left...
Adrien and I both had a lot in common too. We were both incredibly rich, we both had no mother, and we were both ripping from the inside out.

Even if we were only 6 years of age, and we didn't understand the exact feelings we were feeling, we both knew we needed each other to go through it. That's why Adrien and I are best friends. I've never thought of Adrien romantically honestly. He's not my type.

My type is the more silent type. Someone shy, someone who isn't flooded by a million people each day. Someone like-

"Ms. Bourgeois?" My nurse had barged into the room, not to mention my thoughts. I put on my usual Valley Girl Mean Girls voice and said, "Ugh! The NERVE of these commoners! Excuse me peasant, but who told you to barge into MY space?"