Training

Heyyyyy🙂🙂🙂
How's it going
Here is the next chapturrr
Let's sea how you like it 🌊

Im so sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melaka/Orcinus POV

There is only one thing that is running through my mind right now......WHAT THE HECK!? I have so many questions. So many questions for my kwami who is supposed to GUIDE me. Ugh. I wonder if there are better kwamis than Khoral. She never said anything about her being sucked into this bracelet when I transformed.

It had been a few minutes since I had left my balcony, and I was starting to worry. "Crap.",
I said to myself. "Who knows what my mom will do when she finds out I'm missing. Worse, what am I going to tell her when I get back? Well, if I'm crazy enough to go back. I AM crazy enough to be talking to myself right now."

I fiddled with the bracelet that had now turned all white. Right when I looked up I saw the Eiffel Tower. It was very close to me. So close that I could touch i-

"POP!"

Suddenly I felt free. A little too free. The next thing I heard that came out of my mouth was:

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

As I fell to the ground, I closed my eyes and started praying silently, because I thought I was going to die. "At least I'll die a superhero!",
I laughed to myself. Then I felt something wrapped around my leg, and I was yanked up to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

I screamed louder and I fell on my butt and skidded on the surface. "Um....ow." I said.
I looked up and saw a girl dressed in a red suit with spots on it. She had bluebell eyes and blue and black hair. "You must be the newbie!", She gushed. "Was it that obvious?", I groaned.
"You must be Ladybug." I replied with a small smile.

"The one and only! Are you ok?" She asked with a concerned look on her face. "Yeah, I'm fine. This whole experience was pretty painless, really. Especially the part where I landed and skidded on the Eiffel Tower! Oh yeah, I didn't feel a thing."

She sighed and said, "I'm really sorry about that, but Orcinus, you've gotta understand that that's not the last time you'll feel pain as a superhero. Having a miraculous is cool, but it comes with consequences."

"Oh joy." I replied. " Ladybug? Do you know why I was chosen? Also do you have some water?" " Consequences like this one. Let's go to the lake. We'll talk more about this there. Meet me at the bridge."

"What bridge!" I asked confused. "The only bridge in Paris!" She said before swinging away. Well this was just great. She probably thought I had been living in Paris for a while.

Then I started to scan for water. Then I remembered I was on top of the Eiffel Tower with no way to get down. "Awesome." I muttered. "I bet Lady is already at the lake."
I sighed. I sat on the edge of the Eiffel Tower and admired the rising of the sun over Paris.

"Wow. This really is pretty." I said to myself.
"Yeah! Not as pretty as m'lady though!" I looked to my left and some guy dressed in a cat suit with electrifying green eyes sat by me grinning. "Don't tell me. You're Chat aren't you." I said rolling my eyes.

"How'd you know?!" He replied laying back. I ignored the question and said, "Aren't you supposed to be with Ladybug?"
"I can find her. I always do. You must be the Orcinus my Kwami was talking about. Nice to meet you." He said punching my arm.

"Yep. Apparently that's me now. If your kwami is anything like mine, then I don't know how you do it." "Dont even get me started with MY kwami." He laughed. "Anyway, where did she tell you to go?"

"She told me to go to 'the lake'." I replied.
"So? Everyone knows that's the only lake in Paris! By the bridge!"
"..."
"..."
"You just moved here didn't you?" He asked.
"Obviously." I rolled my eyes. "Can you at least take me down from here?" I pleaded. "Nope. Rule number one, a superhero always takes care of their self. Plus, I think those stairs can help you better than I can." He said before leaping down the tower and laughing.

Ugh. Right then and there I knew Chat Noir would be the most annoying thing in my life. As I walked down the rusty steps I thought of what all of this meant. "She was right." I said. "My life has changed for the better."

Once I got down the stairs I saw a sewage opening. My mind was like 'oh no'. But my sudden instinct said 'heck yeah'. I looked to my left and right before crawling into the disgusting sewer.

Normal POV

"She actually did it!" Chat Noir laughed. "Shush Chat!" Ladybug said. "She'll hear us!" They had been hiding behind a car. "Chat do you know what this means?!" Ladybug said. "We're great teachers!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so sorry there is more to this chapter and I know it was choppy but I have STAAR and I'm trying to focus on that but I promise I'll update

CAUSE I AINT NEVER LEAVING WATTPAD

There's a part two.

Madea out ✌🏽