School

Hey I'm finally back from my break that I told no one about 😬sorry about that

It's  just that I've been busy with so much guys I'm sorry
But here's a chapter for ya
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alya POV

I was walking down the street for some reason, when I saw a crowd of paparazzi running in my direction. I looked behind me and saw Mari, or Ladybug flip her hair which wasn't in pigtails and walk towards them, not even glancing at me.

"Ladybug!", I yelled. "I have some questions for you!" She looked back at me in disgust and disappeared with the paparazzi. Then I blinked and found myself in my room. "Just a dumb dream," I sighed. I sat up in my black and white striped bed and looked at the clock.
"7:30?", I groggily said.

Then, after cleaning my glasses, I headed to my bathroom and started to wash my face. By then I had noticed the tear streaks that were still on my face. "Ugh, I must have been crying all night." But, believe it or not, I wasn't crying over my friendship with Marinette, I was crying over the current state of Paris, and the fact that Ladybug and Chat Noir,— no—, Marinette and Adrien, are- the whole thought just made me cry.
The thought of Marinette's creativity and Adrien's kindness lost broke my heart. What would become of our city without their personalities or their protection? After brushing my teeth, I ran outside my house after checking in on my sleeping parents.

I shook off my negative thoughts and started walking to school. "Life must go on, people come and go". I whispered reassuringly to myself.

Melaka/Orcinus POV

"We aren't going to have to do this every morning are we?" I heard Khoral groan. "Wake up! You're late!" She said while flying under my pillow. "For what?" I hoarsely asked. That's when my mom busted my door open and screamed, "Child! You are so late for school!"

I practically jumped out of my and ran  to the restroom while screaming, "I'm late in my first day!"  My sisters and my dad were just eating in the kitchen, still half asleep, with confused looks on their faces. I quickly washed up in the  bathroom and ran to the room where Chloe was sleeping with a mask over her blue eyes.

"Wake up! We're late!" I shouted. Chloé slowly sat up in her bed and said, "Don't worry, I'm late, not you. You're a freshman. Your classes don't start until 10:00.", she laughed nervously. I let out a sigh of relief and asked, "Why are you so calm if you're late?", while crossing my arms. "I'm late? IM LATE!" She got up and started getting dressed, running around her room. I laughed harder than I should've.

After 5 minutes I decided to go with Chloé so I could get to school early. "We should take our bikes!", I suggested. Chloé hesitated, but then she agreed. I got on my black bike with no problem, but for some reason Chloé kept slipping off of hers.

"You ok?", I asked, clearly concerned. With a look of embarrassment on her face she stated, "I don't know how to ride a bike.." I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder and said, "It's ok, when we get home today I'll teach you! Let's just walk for now." "Okay!", she gleamed. Then we started walking.

After a while Chloé got ahead and Khoral popped out of my brown bag. "You know, I'm getting kind of hungry.." she whined miserably.
"Don't worry! My mom is picking up some fish stuff for the aquarium, and I'm pretty sure I saw seaweed on her list."

"Who are you talking to? Chloé yelled from way ahead, she had a smirk on her face.
"No one," I yelled shoving Khoral back in my bag. "Uh huh," Chloé said rolling her eyes and looking forward.

"Ow!", I looked down at Khoral glaring at me from the bag. "Sorry your highness, but I have to be careful." I smirked. "Ugh, whatever, I'm going to sleep. Have a good first day 'kay?"
"Ok Khoral." I smiled.

To be continued...
The Jackson 5 out ✌🏽