CHAPTER-1

First of all I wanna say thanks to alll of you. Secondly about the story that Varun and Alia's parents are very big tycoons . They are known as very big business men's in their country. And Varun works in his dad's company. And Alia is a fashion designer.

So let's start the story

LONDON

Vd- ya dad what u wanna say?

Dad- I want to say that my one of the 2 best friend  Aamir verma who lives in Switzerland her daughter shraddha is getting married. They have invited all of us to Switzerland for there daughter's wedding which is going to take place after 2 weeks. And there is one problem.

Vd- so what's the problem dad? We will go to Switzerland after one week.

Dad- the problem is that he has said that he wants his best friend to come with his family 2 weeks before. So we have to go Switzerland today afternoon and he has already booked the tickets.

Vd-  but dad what about our meetings?

Dad- I have postponed all of them. The only thing left is ur decision.

Vd- oh okk dad I will come with u now okk. Be happy don't be sad like this and u too Mom. Now we will be flying to Switzerland in afternoon so I am going to pack all my thing and u two also pack. We will leave by 2:00 clock as flight is by 3:00 clock .

Dad- thanks beta now I am very happy that I will meet my both friends after so many years.

Mom- now common we have to pack our bags .

So now they all start packing their stuff.

NEWYORK

Alia- tell Dad what u want to talk about?

Dad- my one of the two best friends Aamir Verma's daughter shraddha is going to marrying and he has invited all of us to the wedding and has already booked ticket of afternoon. So u have to go with us.

Alia-  but dad I don't wanna go.

Dad- please beta I want to meet my both best friends after so many years.

Alia- ok fine dad. I am coming with u. So now I will go to pack my stuff .

Dad- thanks beta.

So they all also start packing for their stuff to Switzerland and leave for air port.

London airport

So this the announcement for the passengers who are going to leave for Switzerland to move in flight.

Varun's attire

Then they all took their seat in flight and leave for Switzerland

NEWYORK airport

So this the announcement for the passengers who are going to leave for Switzerland to move in flight.

Alia's attire

Then they all took their seats in flight and leave for Switzerland

Precape -first meeting.

Dedicated to all the readers.

I hope you all like it.

Please vote and comment.