CHAPTER-11

Thanks to all those who voted and commented.

So let's start the story.

London

Morning,9:30 a.m.

Varun's pov

I woke up as my alarm was continuously ringing. I switched it off and I saw my alu sleeping peacefully half on me and half on bed. I kissed her head softly.

Varun- Alu I promise you that I will never ever leave u. I will give u each and every happiness of ur life which u deserve. From now onwards u will never cry and if anybody made u cry I swear I will kill that person. I will never stop loving u and if I stop that day will be my last day of lif...

Before I could continue alu kept her hand on my mouth. I didn't notice it but she was crying.

Varun- alu what happened why r u crying? Have I done something or is it paining u?

Alia- no these are tears of happiness because you love me so much.

I cupped her face and kissed on her eyes. She hugged me and I too hugged her.

Then I stood up gave her my one of my t-shirt to wear. She wore it while I wore my shorts. I moved to balcony and stretched my hands. Alu came and hugged me from back and I hugged her back.

Varun- u know what yesterday's night was the best night of life.

Alia (blushing) - mine too.

Varun - don't blush this much otherwise i will kiss u.

Alia- then do.

I placed my lips on her and we kissed each other passionately. After 10 mins we broke and joined our heads.

Alia- I love u.

Varun- love u too.

Alia- now I am going for a bath.

Varun- u know what there is shortage of water in London.

Alia(confused)-so what?

Varun- we should save water and we can do that you know.

Alia- shutup Varun.

She moved to washroom. After 30 mins she came and then I moved in washroom and came after 20 mins.

I moved out of washroom in towel wrapped around my waist. I saw alia looking at me.

Varun- now stop watching me.

Alia- why I have the right to see my boyfriend.

She came and kissed on my cheek and I too kissed on her cheeks.

We both got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

Varun's attire