CHAPTER-8

Thanks to all who voted and commented.

So let's start the story.

Mehandi function venue

8:00pm

Varun's pov

I don't know what happened to Alia. why she is talking to me like that?when I was busy in my thoughts kriti came.

Kriti-varun where is Alia? Have u seen her?

Varun- I...i don't know.

Kriti-why r u do tensed? Have u done something?

I couldn't do anything so i told her everything.

Kriti- what the hell dhawan?

Varun-why r u overreacting kriti what have I done?

Kriti-varun really u r such an idiot. She loves so how can u think that if she sees u with another girl that too hand in hand she would be jealous yaar.

Varun-oh shit what have i done?

Kriti- now u better go and find her.

I tried to find her everywhere blut I couldn't get a trace of her. I went outside too but no one was there and then bad thoughts started coming to my mind .

I went inside and told everyone that Alia is missing and then all of us started finding her.

From 8:00'o clock to 10:00'o clock time passes but we didn't get a trace of her . And then tears started rolling down of my eyes.

Sid-please Varun don't cry yaar we will find her. If u will cry then what will happen to us.Varun u need to be strong.

Varun(sobbing)-yaar how can I be such an idiot I promised her that I will never leave her. And now she is my responsibility. I said that I will take care of her. But what I have done?

Kajol- beta don't blame urself we will soon find her.

Salman- i think we should go to police station.

Varun- ya dad u r right. We should go to police station.

And then me Sid sushant and Arjun went to police station.

I told the inspector everything.

Inspector-sir do u know anybody who could do this?

I thought for a minute and said.

Varun- I think Aditya.

Inspector- who is Aditya?

I told him everything told him that he might be in jail. The police tried to contact with newyork's police. As Alia's dad was the very famous and big business in newyork. We could easily get information and then after asking the newyork's police ee came to know that.

Inspector-aditya's punishment has been completed and now he is free.
Yesterday only he had been given bail.

Varun- now I am damn sure that Aditya had done this all. Because while going to jail he said to Alia that he will come back

Inspector-ok but u do one thing try to call Alia. We will try to trace her phone.

And then i tried to call her.

Alia's pov

I don't know what had happened to me but my head was paining and then when I opened my eyes I saw him seating in Front of me on a chair and then I rubbed my eyes and said.