CHAPTER-12

Thanks to all those who voted and commented.

So let's start the story.

London

Varun's pov

We both were exhausted as we enjoyed so much today. But I was waiting for the another fun which Alu said that we will do tonight. But I am sad also that tomorrow Alu is going back and how I will live without her. Really I am very much thankful to God that he has send me such a beautiful girl not only looks but by heart too.

Then my thoughts were broken by Alu she was calling my name from upstairs.

Alia- varun plzz come fast otherwise I will kill u.

I headed towards my no no not only mine but our room. As I entered the room it was decorated beautifully. There were candles placed in the room. Rose petals were arranged on the bed in the form of I love you. But Alu was nowhere to be seen.

Varun- Alu where r u? Now come na I can't wait to see u.

Alia- I will come but first close ur eyes .

As she said I closed my eyes.

Now she came towards me as I could hear the footsteps and then she open her eyes.

I opened my eyes anf I was awestruck to see her she was wearing a plane white saree and her waist was looking so hot. Her hairs were open and she was looking at floor. I looked at her from top to bottom.

Varun - Alu now look at me also.

But she didn't she kept looking at floor and then I put my hands at her chin made her look upward.

Varun- sometimes toh u become bold and sometimes become so innocent.

As I said it she blushed .

Varun- stop blushing otherwise I will kiss u.

Alia- then do it.

And then I placed my lips at her and we kissed each other passionately and showed our love for each other and told how much we will miss each other.

And after 20 mins we broke it due to lack of oxygen and joined our heads .

Alia- I will miss u alot.

Varun- I will miss u too.

She went towards the music player and played the song ishq Wala love.

I moved towards her and hold her hands together and started dancing. While dancing we looked in each others eyes not breaking the eye contact.

After the song ended I hugged her tightly. And she too hugged me. We remain in this position for 10 mins.

I held her in bridal style and laid her on bed slowly. I gave a kiss on her stomach. I started giving her wet kisses from legs till her neck. I slowly removed her saree. When I was about to kiss on her on lips she back faced me. I started giving wet kisses at her back. I opened the her blouse.

Alia's pov

As he opened my blouse I bitted my lips and then he turned me towards him .
He kissed me at lips passionately I too responded . But when I tried to open his shirts button I saw he was wearing a t-shirt .

Alia- now remove ur t- shirt .

Varun- someone is very eager.

Alia- okk don't remove it. We will sleep.