CHAPTER-3

Thanks to all .

So let's start the story.

Swizerland

Leap of 7 days.

Author's pov

In this one days Varun has realised that indeed he is in deeply love with alia. So he thought that he will propose her tonight.

Whereas Alia has also realised that she loves Varun but she can't tell her because she thinks that if he will come to know about her past he will leave her. So she decided to be only her friend not more than that.

Varun's pov

I have decided that today I will propose Alia because now I can't live without her so I decided to propose her. So that we can spend some last days in Switzerland together.
Now I am all ready and dressed up and had gifted Alia a dress that I want her to wear and told her that I want her to wear it as we are going somewhere.

I told her that I will pick her up at reception of hotel by 8:00.

Alia's pov

I don't know what had happened to Varun because he is behaving weirdly from 2-3 days. And today he had given me dress to wear and told me that we are going somewhere. Before I can ask him he left  the room and told me to come at reception by 8:00.

So after half an hour I dressed myself and did some little makeup.

Skip time

At 8 I headed downstairs to reception and as I saw him I was just stunned he was looking very handsome in his attire. I walked towards him.

Varun's pov

As I saw alia I was mesmerized by her beauty he was looking so beautiful in her dress.

Alia's attire

Varun's attire

Varun's attire