CHAPTER-7

Thanks to all for voting.

So lets start the story.

Hotel room

11:00 am

Alia's pov

I woke up as sun rays were falling on me and i tried to wake up but then i saw varun's hand wrapped around my waist and my head was on varun's chest so I laid my head on his chest and hear his heartbeat and then i woke up slowly not disturbing his sleep and sat on bed. I saw varun sleeping without a shirt his bare body was looking damn hot and i couldn't resist myself and kissed on his cheek and then suddenly he wrapped his hands around me.

Alia- good morning vd. Now wake up otherwise we will get late for mehandi.

Varun-good morning baby. But i will not wake until u give me my morning dose.

Alia- which morning dose?

Varun( pointing towards his lips)-this.

Alia(blushing)-shut up and wake up.

Varun- no i will not and while blushing u look more beautiful.

Alia- no means no.

Varun - ok fine.

And then he stood up went towards balcony and started stretching his hands. I felt guilty that maybe is upset so I tiptoed to balcony and hugged him from back.

Varun- please alia don't.

Alia-sholly vee.

I moved in front of him and then placed my lips on his. He was shocked but he recovered soon and then he kissed me back passionately. We break the kiss.

Alia- now u are not angry na.

Varun- no alu i can't be angry on
because i love u.

Alia-i love u too.

We both came to our room. I went to washroom and after 30 mins i came back and dressed up and i did little bit makeup.

In mean while varun went to washroom and then came outside in towel wrapped below his waist. I was just awestruck to see him.

Varun- alu now stop staring me.

Alia-why? I am allowed to stare at my boyfriend's body.

Varun- u know many girls are mad for me.

Alia- now can u stop this. U r only mine. I will not share u with anybody.

Varun- getting jealous na.

Alia- no because i know u. You will never leave me.

I kissed his cheek and he also kissed my forehead. And then he dressed up.

Alia's attire