CHAPTER-4

So let's start the story.

Switzerland hotel room

Varun's pov

I open my eyes in the morning as the sun rays were falling on me . I tried stand up. But I couldn't than I saw the most beautiful girl sleeping on my bed and cuddled with me holding me with her hands as if I am going to leave her. But at that moment when I was looking at her face yesterday's incident came in front of me. That how she said no to my proposal. And said that I am not good for her. I know that she loves me because she cares for me so much. But then why she said no to me then I made a plan to jealous her. So that she can confront her love to me.

And then I stood up slowly not disturbing her sleep and kissed her forehead slowly so that she doesn't wake up. And then headed towards bathroom to take a shower.

After taking shower I wear my dress as today was sangeet ceremony and headed towards reception without waking her up.

Varun's attire

And then I called my best friend kriti sanon who also lives in Switzerland and told her to come at the xyz place that is our hotel

Then after half an hour she came and she was looking awesome.

Kriti's attire

Varun- hi u r looking gorgeous

Kriti-hey hi handsome thanks for compliment now tell me why u called me here all this dressed up in traditional wear.

Varun-actually I want your help to make my friend jealous of u.

Kriti- I can't understand what u want to say . Now tell me the whole situation.

Then I told her all that happened and told her to help in making Alia jealous.

Kriti-okk now I understand u called me here for ur work. And then I thought that how my idiot friend remembered me after a long time.

Varun -yaar it's not like that. I don't have time actually.

Kriti- arrey I am just kidding now tell me where is ur life partner.