CHAPTER-20

Thanks to all those who voted and commented.

So let's start the story.

Alia's pov

Doctor- he is no more.

As doctor said these words i collapsed on the floor and was numb.

Third person's pov

As doctor said those words all started crying and alia collapsed on floor. She didn't cried. And suddenly stood up.

Alia- where is vd?

Doctor - he is in that room .

Doctor said pointing towards the room
And alia went inside and saw her love,her life lying there. She went near him and hold his hands.

Alia- vd wake up. Now stop playing pranks. I know that u r playing a prank.

But he didn't reacted.

And some tears started coming from alia's eyes.

Alia- vd plzz wake up. Stop playing pranks. Everybody needs u. mom dad need their only son back jacky di needs her protective brother back. All our friends need their besty and rey ur champ needs his many back. Wake up varun plzz wake up. And most importingly ur alu needs u vd. U promised me u will never leave me. vd plzz wake up. i love u vd. i can't live without u. I need u vd. We all  need u. plzz wake up jaan. plzz wake up.

But he didn't responded.

She started shaking him and telling him to wake up. And started beating on his chest to tell him to stop his pranks.

Alia- plzz vd plzz wake up.

Suudenly during his beating the machines line started showing some movements. And his vd started breathing fastly.

As alia noticed it some tears started flowing from her eyes not sad ones but tears of happiness that vd is not dead.

Alia- i know u r not dead. Doctor doctor.

And she went outside shouting doctor doctor ..

Doctor- what happen mam?

Alia- my...vd is not dead. Come fast plzz.

And doctor rushed to the room leaving alia behind.

Alia came towards his family.

Alia- why r u all crying nothing happened to our vd? Please mom stop crying.

Karishma- what r u saying alia.

Then alia explained all things and tears started coming from everyone's eyes. Tears of happiness.

Alia went towards the temple in the hospital.

Alia- thank u god for saving his life for saving my vd. Please  god now keep our family safe especially my vd. How much i thank u is less because u have save my live thank u god. Thank u.

Meanwhile outside the room

Third person's pov

Doctor came out of the room but this time not with sad face but with a happy one.

Doctor- its miracle that happened. varun lost his life but all ur prayers and that mam's love bring him back. Now he is fine but he needs atleast two weeks rest. And he shouldn't do any work and lift anything.

Karishma- now can we meet him.

Doctor- oh yaa now u all can go and meet him.

Everyone went inside the room and saw varun laid on bed with a smiling face. Karishma and kajol went towards each side and both hold his one one hand.

Karishma- beta now how r u feeling.

Varun- mom i am fine now don't cry. How can something happen to me when u have 2 mother india. How can i die so fast? U both have to bear me a lot more.

And everyone laughed.

Salman- haan nothing can happen to my son after all he is a dhawan .

Arjun- u idiot u scared us all.

Varun- sholly .

And everyone chuckled seeing his face.

Varun- vaise krits u married without me.

Kriti- so what in a wedding we only need dulha dulhan and a pandit ji. So we gor married.

Varun- what.

Kriti- arrey just kidding when we got to know about ur news today morning only and by that time we were married.

Varun-oh.

But varun eyes started searching for someone. For his love.

Ileana- varun vaise who r u searching.

Varun- no one bhabi.

Shraddha- hmm we all know that the romeo is searching his juliet.

And varun cheeks go red and he started blushing.

Sid- ohh Bhai blushing hmm.

Kajol- arrey now stop teasing my kid and someone go and call alia she is in temple.

Shraddha- i will go.

She went and saw alia praying to god and she tap on alia's shoulder.

Shraddha- my juliet ur romeo has woken up. And he is asking for u.

Alia- sacchi my vd has woken up.

Shraddha- haan.

Alia went in the room and saw everyone present there.

Karishma- i think we all should leave .

Everyone left leaving behind alia and varun in the room.

Alia started moving towards varun and tears started flowing from her eyes.

She settled herself on bed .

Alia- are u okay now?

Varun- when my alu is with me who prayed for me be my side then how anything could happen to me. Now why r u crying r u not happy to see me or should i di..

She covered his mouth with her hands.

Alia- u dare not say that. U nothing know what happened to me when that doctor said to me. My world shattered but i have faith in our love that u can't leave me. So i prayed for u for our love.

Varun- u love me this much.

Alia- i love u to the moon and back. U r my everything. how can u think to leaving me.

Varun- aww i love u too my alu.

And then he engulfed her in his arms and kissed her.

He made the space for her in the bed and they both slept in each others embrace.

_______________________________________

So guys go n watch october it has released and i am also going tomorrow

Dedicated to all the readers.

I hope you all liked it.

Do vote and comment.