CHAPTER-17

Thanks to all those who voted and commented.

So let's start the story.

Varun's pov

I woke up as my alarm started buzzing again. I sometimes wants to throw it . I stood up and buzz it off. I saw alu murmuring something so I moved closed to hear what she was saying.

Alia( murmering)- Varun stop na .

Oh toh she is seeing me in dream . I went near her and then kissed on her cheeks and quickly gave a peck on her lips.

I headed to bathroom.

After an hour I came out and saw her sleeping still so I dressed my self and selected a dress for her kept it on a bed along with a note and went downstairs.

Alia's pov

I woke up and saw the bed empty and then i looked around and found a dress along with a note.

Good morning my love. I know u must be thinking why i didn't woke u up but u were looking too cute while sleeping so i didn't disturbed ur sleep. Now dress up fast and and come downstairs. I put am waiting for u.

Your vd.

I smiled and went to take bath and then dressed up and did a little make up.

Alia's attire

Varun's attire

Varun's attire.

I headed downstairs and saw everyone running here and there arranging things as today was sangeet ceremony.

I saw all my friends and di and jiju sitting so i went there.

Alia-hii .

Jacqy- hii alia.come sit

And then rey came to me and sat on my lap.

Jacqy- really alia in two days rey has become really close to u.