CHAPTER-28

Thanks to all those who voted and commented .

So let's start the story

Leap of 1year .

Alia's pov.

I am so excited and happy today. I just want to dance. Today is my love Varun's birthday and we have arranged surprise party for him. No one wished him in morning . He was so mad and pissed off. But I know that as he will come home after office he will be surprised. I have one more gift for him which I am sure he will love it.

He was especially upset by me and taapsee because he was close to both of us and he thought we didn't remember his birthday. As both my parents and parent in laws were not here as they went for some wedding I told them not to wish him.

Soon taapsee and kartik arrived.

Alia- arre the party is in evening not now.

Taapsee- Alia we know it but we came here to help u.

Alia- taap I have called the party organizer they will decorate the house so we don't need to take any tension. Vaise how is my niece or nephew.

Taap-as usual kicking me. I am so tired I could'nt sleep also yaar because of these mood swings.

Kartik- oh hello madam u you sleep peacefully but I have to wake up and bring anything for u at nights. U know what Alia yesterday at 1:00 of night she wanted to eat golgappa. And I have to travel so long for that golgappa and when I came she was sleeping.

I laughed at their situation.

We all chit chatted for sometime in my room.

As we were talking I heard the noise of kids and as I went downstairs I saw Aisha kiara Rohan reyansh playing with balloons. I went downstairs.

All of them saw me came running towards me .

Rey- Alu Mami I missed u so much.

Kiara Aisha Rohan- we also missed you a lot Chachi.

I hugged them.

Alia- I missed u too baccha.

And then all our frnds arrived.

All of them were too excited for surprise birthday party. We all talked for sometime and then I showed them their rooms as they were tired they went to sleep.

Varun's pov.

I was so sad that today no one remembered that today was my birthday and no one wished me. Not my parents Alia and my frnds.

In office also no one wished me .

Soon I did my all work and decided to leave as no more work was left.

Evening

Alia's pov

We all dressed up and went in hall it was looking so beautiful.